Aneros Live Video C...

Notifications
Clear all

Aneros Live Video Club

Page 1 / 3

(@brandon4126)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Sharing a live aneros session seeing your buddy and you achieving super o together is the best thing in the world.

Anyone interested?

Leave your skype name here.

Privacy will be respected.

We can exchange our skype name through site messaging...

(@taran)
Member Adventurer

I'm interested

ReplyQuote
(@bigoluver)
Reputable Member Customer

Have gotten off with a few brothers already and looking for moreBigOluver on Skype

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi brandon4126, taran, and BigOluver!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

A European fellow Anerosian and I began doing this a couple of years ago when we noticed that seeing each other's butts up with our aneros models inserted in profile pics triggered a reaction in us. We started live vid sessions and quickly found that seeing each other's muscle motions triggered mirror neurons reactions in both of us and added new dimensions to our own bodily responses to our inserted Aneros!! Our body/minds were trying out each other's muscle motions as we saw them 🙂

Those first live vid sessions were silent. Then one day the IM gremlins aligned and sound was ON, and that was a major added dimension of course!!

All this began using the IM system at dick.net, where many Anerosians have also set up camp to be able to post/share their personal recorded vid demo sessions, and encourage others there to try prostate awakening with Aneros!!! As a result, numbers from that Aneros colony community have also joined a growing live vid sharing amongst us on Skype too.

The mutual respect, trust, openness and sharing, that is the great hallmark of the wonderful Aneros Chat community here, seems to have carried forward into the Aneros colony communities as they are forming too!! Without that, many of us would quickly lose interest I think. The men, and women, who form these growing whole person orgasmic energies communities, all together, are just amazing!!!

all the best sharing the techniques and joys of Aneros prostate awakening all

artform (artformed on Skype)

as we rewire
we are all reconnected

ReplyQuote
(@sfswimman)
Active Member Customer

Hey Guys,

I'm new to Aneros, and don't have much experience with my Helix Syn yet, but have read about a lot of the great experiences men have had using Aneros products. I was wondering, rather than Skype or video sessions if there's ever been live, in-person Aneros group forums or workshops? I'm picturing 10 to 15 guys in a room, forming circles on yoga mats and achieving super orgasms together. Think of the collective energy in that room---the roof would come off!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I agree, sf. I've imagined the same. It would be explosive to say the least!

Brian

ReplyQuote
Neuro
(@neuro)
Member Adventurer

Might want to add in a "Campfire" in the middle 🙂 @brine @Artform

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Oh, yes, Neuro, yes!! 🙂 🙂

Brian

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

Small fire. Dont want to melt your aneroses!

ReplyQuote
(@bigoluver)
Reputable Member Customer

That would be so hot. A group of men just feeding off of each others sensational waves. Like a retreat once a month just for guys. we could roast our own marsh mellows with the heat we'll be cooking up.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)
Prominent Member Customer

Count me in, brandon. But please delete my message to you in the Activities page because it has my Skype name which is also my real name. Go to the Activities page and you'll see my message. How will you be doing this video sharing? Will it be private, will you moderate or will everyone have access to our Skype name? One can get all kinds of phone calls if your Skype name is public. Or am I wrong? Thanks for doing this, brandon.

ReplyQuote
(@rsilva)
Member Adventurer

Although right now it will be extremely hard to pull this off, I would later (in some months?) enjoy doing this.
Just note I am a noob, no super O yet, don't get dry-os all the time (but I do get pleasure), so don't expect me to moan much or something like that 😛
You can PM me to get my skype account, I won't post here because of the same reasons as euphemistic.

And a real aneros meeting would be something extraordinary, why did this never happen yet? 😛

ReplyQuote
(@sfswimman)
Active Member Customer

I'm new to Aneros, so don't know of any in-person meetings or workshops between Anerosians in the past. Maybe someone who's been around awhile would know. But the powers-that-be should plan one for the future.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

Brandon? Are you there? Please delete the message with my Skype name from your account.

ReplyQuote
(@brandon4126)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hello eupemistic,

sorry about replying this late. I just check out the forum and saw your post. It looks like I cannot delete that activity page. I think the deletion should be done on your side? I do not see any options to delete it.

ReplyQuote
(@cj187)
Member Adventurer

Feel free to add me guys cj_187

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user54626)
Member Adventurer

I've had a few sessions with a couple friends and believe me you can get some super energy going when you hear your buddy moan with pleasure and see his muscles shaking.First time I almost pulled my syn into my throat.Whow!!

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

I'm still interested but don't know how to set up a skype session. Brandon, do you coordinate these sessions through private massaging? I usually have my sessions in the afternoon or late morning but never in the evening. Do you use a laptop in the bed logged in to skype video with your partner's skype name and connect at an agreed upon time? How does this work?

ReplyQuote
(@searawcatcher)
Active Member Customer

love to join as well.. newbie here. searawcatcher on skype

ReplyQuote
(@itsjay)
New Member Customer

Deleted

ReplyQuote
(@newbiedoo)
New Member Customer

Hey folks, not sure if people are interested in this still, but I'm trying to get a live room started on a hosting website. If you are, message me or go to this thread and vote ( https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/15184/live-video-chat-room#Item_1) so I can get a good idea of how many people want this to happen and then I will see what I can do.

ReplyQuote
(@hryblnd847)
New Member Customer

I'm interested in sharing a session

ReplyQuote
(@mikejensen)
Member Adventurer

Set up my Skype

mikejheidelberg

ReplyQuote
(@spidejm13)
New Member Customer

You can ad me as well.

Skype I.D: Spidejm13

ReplyQuote
(@raymitchell)
Member Adventurer

Count me in. Skype addy, Ulysses.Smith60

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

How do you do group things on Skype, do you have to pay? I've done skype sessions, but never group or too many one on one sessions.

ReplyQuote
(@youngnewbie)
Active Member Customer

im down, add me [email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

any dudes between 20 n 30 PM me here.

ReplyQuote
(@deepmission76)
New Member Customer

I'm in. Skype name: deepmission76

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

How can I add more than one person into a chat on skype while I ride n finish with a super T?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Skip to toolbar