The full body sex s...

Notifications
Clear all

The full body sex suit, Dream or close to reality?

(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

I was reading a post from a new member that says he has a Sybian Venus.I knew of the Sybian for women but did not know of the one for men now.
I looked at the full video on their site. This thing really goes to town on your cock and also you can get nipple stimulators for it too.
Please follow link to see this video http://venusformen.com/videos/

While talking to another member my thoughts turned to what if????

WHAT IF someone combined all the technology we have today into one suit.
Its not that much of a stretch of the imagination at all

We have:
video
surround audio
venus vacuum tech
E-stim
and we know a fair bit about prostate stim now too both manual (Aneros or Pegging) and e-stim.
Hallo Brain stim...

Just picture a suit with:
A 3D visor for video with surround sound, a suit with nipple stimulators, venus type cock stimulators, estim in erogenous zones including cock and of course prostate stimulator as well.
Its a wet dream in the making.
Come to think of it, it is possible to use the vacuum tech to make the venus even peg you!
If you watched the video then they hold the suction cylinder it pumps the cock back and forth so if the cylinder is connected to the suit a silicon peg could be pumped in and out too!
The penis did not even have to be erect to start working...

I also read somewhere that some dudes were experimenting with something called Hallo which played with your brain waves to make you very very horny and stimulate pleasure in the brain direct.
I can not remember exactly the details but they had success and the device is available but very expensive so not well known.

I am not an inventor but hell the technology is there someone just has to put it all together.

Video and sound is easy both computer generated or recorded.

While I know less in more and the super O is achieved without penis stimulation It is also great to have stimulation of the penis and prostate at the same time, just ask those that get Pegged or those that Super T.

Maybe @rog could comment on how good the Venus really feels and how life like it feels, how intense etc?

Its a interesting topic and maybe I am dreaming but I dont think so.
Maybe just posting this might catch someones attention and spark the idea into action or maybe someone is already at it.Who knows!

It reminds me of the movie total recall staring Arnold Schwarzenegger. It has a mind probe scene with a full on sex program in it.
Anyway just thought I would share, Its not a new idea but it is getting closer, oh so close!

(@quiett42)
Member Adventurer

I'm waiting for the technology from the movie 'Strange Days'. But what you're talking about is a close second.

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

ha ha @braveneworld. You is crazy lol. This reminds me of that surrogates movie with bruce willis. I'm sure its possible in the near future but who could afford it? I've never used the venus 2000 but I would imagine it simulates a pretty decent blowjob. Though I think the real thing would be much much better. Alas us married guys no longer remember what blowjob feels like so I say we should go for it!! Plug me in!! @-)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

All one needs is the mind. Ultimately, the mind cannot be tricked by any external stimulation; be that external stimulation man made or self induced. For one to pay almost $1000 USD for a dick jacking machine is quite extremistic. Would not a prostitute be cheaper and more fun (IJS)? The Venus 2000 is another path to addiction. According to a testimonial on the Venus 2000 site, one dude said his sessions last from 2-4 hours. Really.?! A Super O can also be had through penile stimulation.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)
Prominent Member Customer

@Bravenewworld, reminds me of the Woody Allen film Sleepers where everyone was fondling their sex orbs all the time 🙂

Actually I know someone who owns a sybian and they say it's amazing.

ReplyQuote
(@varmint)
Member Adventurer

Think the best device would be something like Oculus that fits on head, but stimulates the entire body. From my own adventures in Aneros and developing aneroLESS orgasm ability I know its possible to get the mind to think the whole body is getting stimulated. Would just need the one device and a big sheet for easy clean up of the mess!!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

The human body can only take so much stimulation. Overstimulation will cause imbalance. Why do so many have dud sessions, especially after having a supposed good session? Why do some remain stagnant? Why do not some Super O consistently? The answer is over stimulation. These suits (should they ever be invented) ,the Sybian, and the Venus 2000 will cause more harm than good in the long run. Addiction is addiction. Some are just financially cheaper than others. But they all extract the same toll from one's soul.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

Well if anything else I was not expecting to find out some good movies to watch. LOL Thanks I will look them up.

I can confidently say that I am happy with my Aneros addiction! I am addicted no doubt about it. I can not go more than a few days without a session and my prostate can not go without stimulation for more than a few hours . Mostly less than a few hours. If it does not get stimulation it stimulates itself aneroslessly. Most of my sessions are 3 hours or more!
So why would one be worried about addiction to a sex suit or Sybain? What makes one unexceptable to the other? Guess I am only speaking for myself however I know others are addicted to aneros too, some guys might not be and some are just in denial! 😉
Ok I have never had a prostitute but then the idea makes me feel a little sick! I dont want to put my personables into someone that has had everyone and could have every disease on the planet. I respect my body (health too much to do that)
That fact is we spend enormous amounts on flash cars just for thrills when a cheap one would get us there. If the sex suit gave you orgasms like nothing else then One would soon find the money even if it was expensive. Hey the sex suit does not raid your wallet or have that time of the month. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@mattp)
Member Adventurer

What a great idea! I'll be looking for it!

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

Ok guys this is not exactly what I meant but, Hey they are well on their way to the the full body sex suit.Hope the video is viewable
https://www.facebook.com/hikachuV2/videos/1133558010044300/?fref=nf

ReplyQuote
(@thetechman)
Member Adventurer

I've got a venus 2000, and it's awesome. One of my favorite configurations is my helix, and the venus 2k.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

Extremly big money but hey you get what you pay for. wish i could afford one

ReplyQuote
(@darkorb)
Member Adventurer

@braveneworld

Do you have a link for that "Hallo brain stimulation"? I can´t find it and it does not make it easier that "hallo" means "hello" in german because i use the german version of google. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

@DarkOrb try Halo only 1 L sorry.I started this post a long time ago so cant remember which info i found on halo. There is heaps of info pages though.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar