BoobyBot/NipplePlay...

Notifications
Clear all

BoobyBot/NipplePlayPro

(@aneros_user47401)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Has anyone tried this? www.boobybot.net

I'm curious mainly because it's an automated nipple play device which would be awesome. I could let me hands do something else while my nipples are stimulated. I can't find any reviews on it or really any information on it outside of that website.

Thanks!

(@arejay)
Member Adventurer

I was expecting some type of high quality kickstarted pleasure device, instead I got web1.0 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

Yeah, their website looks kind of out-of-style. But, more importantly, I don't see a single review of their product outside their site. The product does seemintriguing.

Darwin

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user47401)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Yeah, their website looks kind of out-of-style. But, more importantly, I don't see a single review of their product outside their site. The product does seemintriguing.

Darwin

Ya, I can do the website but combined with the no reviews makes it seem like a risk, considering how expensive they are. I was really hoping that someone on these forums had tried it.

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

i found this after watching a youtube video of the booby bot. This also looks cool. http://www.rends.jp/en/products/r1_07.php

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

i found this after watching a youtube video of the booby bot. This also looks cool. http://www.rends.jp/en/products/r1_07.php

Looks great but in most places it's discontinued? Wha?

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

i found it on amazon, they are expensive. $170 for the pair and $50 for the controller. It ships from japan.

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

Does anyone use it? Does it work?

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user47401)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

i found it on amazon, they are expensive. $170 for the pair and $50 for the controller. It ships from japan.

Too bad it's so expensive, I suppose these products are all fairly specialized though. Oh well that's the way it goes.

ReplyQuote
(@exodus)
Member Adventurer

I already have the universal R1 controller, maybe I'll consider getting one. My nipples have become very sensitive lately (even though they are pretty small).

EDIT: these are the cheapest I found:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005JA0N26/ref=olp_fsf?ie=UTF8&condition=new

ReplyQuote
(@arejay)
Member Adventurer

I really like that design actually. It's cute and seems genuinely well thought out.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Looks like the Rends UFO was discontinued because they developed the Vorze: http://www.vorze.jp/en/index.html

Has anyone tried this one?

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

doubtful. its $387 🙁

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

At those prices I'd also need to see an 'impartial' review. Sometimes I dig an old pair of SuppleNips out of the toybox for those Belly sessions when it's difficult to self-stim. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

WTF? Haha! Yep your right @Rook dont think you can beat supplenips

ReplyQuote
 seth
(@seth)
Active Member Customer

Yes, the SuppleNipps are great. They are my favorite passive nipple toy, so far. They are great for engorging the area to make it more sensitive for manual stimulation afterwards.

I have wondered about an active nipple stim toy for a while and stumbled upon NipplePlayPro on my own, a few months back. The site was back then not accepting orders due to a major redesign in progress.

I have also looked at the UFO S.A. from Vorze. The simple rotating action of the UFO S.A failed to convince or entice me. The Mannipulator/Booby Bot/Rainbow Orb has the desired and much more advanced licking and flicking action with a supposedly very tongue-like material. The Mannipulator seems to have much better value, especially in the newly available, improved version with an all steel gearbox!

I also appreciate that the Mannipulator is clearly aimed at males, or rather at unisex. The UFO S.A. is targeting females only.

Both products play in a niche of a niche, so I am not surprised there do not seem to exist any external, impartial reviews on any of those products.

I agree the Vorze website is more modern, but once I read in detail through the NipplePlayPro site, I discovered a lot of interesting details and a really passionate owner with an engineering background put to good use.

Some features, I could probably do without, like the light and sound entertainment features. Importantly, all the critical features I care about seem to be in place, the features I am unsure about are all optional.

So, of course I had to order 2 units as a Christmas present to myself. They should get here in a few days.

Can't wait to receive and test out my new nipple toys. 😎

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

You can get vibrating nipple clamps that are adjustable, so if you want then tight or loose you can adjust, and i've even seen them with velvet clamp covers for the more sensitive nipples, and the best thing is they are not very expensive

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar