Notifications
Clear all

my journey!

(@never69never)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

been a reader of the board for awhile now. started using the mgx and had no idea what this whole prostate thing was all about. i have successfully milked my prostate with an anal dildo which was a wonderful feeling.
about 6 months ago, i discovered the board i purchased the progasm and the helix.
used the helix and the progasm at different times trying varying positions and methods. all of my sessions would last between 60-120 mins. the most notable things i experienced were mild shaking/convulsing and just an overall feeling of enjoyment.
a few things went right over the last week. a good friend of mine called me up and said she had made some 'special' cookies for me to try. i have smoked probably 5-6 times in my life. thought 'hmmmmm, okay, this will lend itself to a few of my sessions'.
a few nights ago i tried a small piece of one of the cookies and figured i'd give things a try. inserted the helix and as i lay on my back almost immediately i felt a mild tingling from my prostate and was aware of the head of the helix pushing on something. i took it easy. breathing and focused on the movement of the helix. eventually i began to shake with mild involuntary contractions. all i could think about was the helix sliding along the channel and this 'tug of war'. i ended the session on a high of feeling good that i had made some progress. at no point did i feel high from the weed, just slightly altered.
tomorrow night i have to spend out of the city in a hotel, so i have spent today gathering up my stuff and getting ready. got my hypnaerosession by alana, helix, progasm, lube, anal douche, visual stimulation (female solo masturbation vids) and 2 big cookies! gotta stop at the store and grab refreshments then it is off to wonderland.
wish me luck guys..............
ps, big thanks to rumel and brian m for their help with everything.

(@korkelz)
Reputable Member Customer

Good luck on your journey, can't wait to hear your next more powerful experience.

Question! How do you milk a prostate, how do you stimulate it, what does it feel like to hit the prostate? Do you drip semen or just pre-cum or both?... lotsa questions.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar