**Update on using A...

Notifications
Clear all

**Update on using Aneros & Chastity**

Page 1 / 4

(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Its been a while so I thought I would give an update on what has been going on with my life with my wife who keeps me in chastity 24/7 and makes me use the Aneros every Sunday to give me numerous Anal Orgasms.

We live a Female Led Relationship, which I have mentioned before, as to where she is complete control of our sex life. One of the things she insists upon, is that every Sunday when she unlocks me from chastity for a weekly cleaning, is her imposed "meditation" time for me. Because she only allows me to have 4 "real" orgasms a year, (yes, only 4), don't knock it unless you have tried it, you don't know what your missing, she makes me have many anal orgasms every Sunday.

How she does this?

She has me strip naked, then ties me down to my side of the bed, also blindfolds me and uses headphones with
white noise" playing. This makes it so there is no way for me to have any other outside stimulation other than the Aneros. No distractions.

Numbing cream is applied to my penis,( I have explained the importance of it in previous posts, it stops regular accidental ejaculations and allows you to focus only on the anal orgasms), then my legs are tied together to the base of the bed.

Now I have no distractions and no choice but to experience the Aneros.

My wife will watch a show or a movie or do other things around the house while I am "forced" to have multiple anal orgasms. She has told me before she likes watching me have them and my reaction while having them. She has mentioned before that she on numerous occasions has pleasured herself next to me while I was "meditating". I have no idea, since I cant hear or see.

Because they are only anal orgasms, because of the numbing cream, no accidental "wet" orgasms happen. The anal orgasms are also multiple and will keep happening until the Aneros is removed, Iwill keep having them until she unties me. SHe will usually keep me having anal orgasms for at least an hour, but she has made me go longer. In about an hour I can have around 15-20 orgasms.

I am totally exhausted by the time its over, she loves it because she says I now can orgasm like a woman.

Also, on a side note, because of all of the "meditation" she makes me have, her strap on can now make me ejaculate when she uses it on me.

We both wouldn't have it any other way,she loves being in control, and I love her making me experience them.

Just thought I would give you guys an update. Any questions, I would be happy to answer them.
Steve

(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I am going to make a couple comments on my husbands post here.

Yes, I do completely control our sex lives.

Yes, he is locked in a chastity cage 24/7.

Yes, I do only let him have 4 orgasms a year. These 4 orgasms are ones that I allow him to have through regular intercourse without a condom on and he can ejaculate inside me. these are not necessarily equally spaced throughout the year, but there will only be 4. This is not to say that we only have intercourse 4 times a year, we have intercourse twice a week. He hes an Extension Sleeve I make him wear, not be cause he is small, but because it allows him to last much longer, as long as I need him to. If it were not for the sleeve, weekly intercourse would not be possible, because I keep him locked and denied, he would orgasm way too fast for me.

Why only 4 times a year?

I like the control, I like his attitude when he is denied and unless he is going to give me a child, there is no reason for him to ejaculate, it serves no real purpose. His penis was designed for 3 things, making babies, urinating & providing a partner with pleasure. We are not going to have any more babies, he can still urinate with his cage on, so the only thing left is for it to give me pleasure.

Sounds selfish?

Not at all, he does get many orgasms through out the year, just not ones from his penis.

This is where the Aneros comes into play.

Every Sunday when I tie him down, he is allowed to have as many prostate orgasms as he can. Which is quite a few, sometimes upwards of 15 in an hour. Now, sometimes I do push him longer than an hour, I know that he wants it to end, but I like to see how much i can push him a times.

Yes,I do at times masturbate next to him while he is tied down, although he doesn't get to see it. 🙂

Another great thing about the Aneros is that now when I use my strap-on, he is still locked, no numbing cream, he can now have actual anal orgasms from me using it on him. He does ejaculate from this while caged. I do encourage this, it is an orgasm that is caused by me using my strap-on, not from him getting any penile stimulation and it doesn't cause the attitude change in him. he is still very horny afterwards.

I just wanted everyone to know how much the Aneros has changed our lives for the better.

If any has any questions or comments, my husband or myself would be happy to respond.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Honorable Member Customer

What penis numbing cream do use? Any side effects?

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Butter Boy Extreme.

Yes, there are side effects.Plenty of orgasms for me and none for him. 🙂

But as far as physical side effects, none what so ever.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@bluex4)
Member Adventurer

Damn...chastity talk gets me going

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Very good. Lets talk then.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@theplaything)
Member Adventurer

Has being in chastity changed the size of the penis, both soft and erect?

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

It hasn't. Its still the same after 4 years. Maybe it’s different in our situation; my wife does have me out at least once a week, sometimes twice, to have sex with her. So, I do have an erection once or twice a week, she just doesn’t let me have an orgasm, not which not having an orgasm would have any effect on length.

Another thing my wife also makes me do, is that on Sunday, after my Aneros session, she has me use a pump on my penis for 30 minutes and gives it a good hard pumping to give it a big stretch. So, maybe that is what has helped.

Have you or anyone else experienced otherwise?

Steve

ReplyQuote
(@bluex4)
Member Adventurer

Have you two ever used a bull? Jw

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I have cuckolded Steve in the past, it was something we did during the first 2 years of him being in chastity. I had a BBC Bull before and we both loved it, obliviously me more than Steve. 🙂

My bull then eventually moved away and we decided to not pursue Cuckolding any longer.

So, now I have Steve wear a BLACK penis extension so that it simulates my BBC from before.

But, Cuckolding Steve was a great time in our lives.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

what kind of device does steve wear?

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

He has 2 different ones. A CB6000s & a Jailbird from Mature Metal with a double thick base ring.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@theplaything)
Member Adventurer

I have a CB6000 and have experimented with wearing it during the odd aneros session. Interesting but a little pointless as I don't currently have a key holder.

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

nothing better then a woman in charge 😉

ReplyQuote
(@theplaything)
Member Adventurer

nothing better then a woman in charge 😉
Indeed!

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

"Be Careful What You Ask For Because You Might Just Get It" is exactly what I told Steve when he brought up the topic of wanting me to be in charge.

I think it was his penis doing the talking at that time, But I took it upon myself to try it and 4 years later it is the best thing we ever did!!!

I don't think he ever thought that I would love it as much as I do, it may not have ended up with how he hoped it would be, but by asking me to be in charge, it wasn't his decision to decide it.

How could he ever have thought that I wouldn't allow him to masturbate ever again, while I get to masturbate whenever I want?

How could he ever have thought that I would only allow him to feel my pussy 4 times a year, but have to actually have sex with me 1-2 times a week with a penis sheath on?

How could he have ever known that I would Cuckold him for 2 years?

How could he have ever thought that we would find the Aneros and that he would be having multiple prostate orgasms, but no ejaculations, with it every week?

How could I ever have thought that we would ever be living in a Wife Led Marriage? 🙂

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@theplaything)
Member Adventurer

How did the whole D/s thing start for you?

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Steve brought the idea to me one day, asking if I thought I
would be interested in me taking control of him sexually. I wasn’t really
interested in doing that, but I told him I would look into it let him know. I
started reading about it and realized there was no real downside for me if I
tried it. So, I told him I would try it, but if we did, it had to be by my
rules not his and that he had to order a chastity cage (the CB6000s) that
night.
He ordered the CB6000s, again I think he penis was doing the
thinking. I locked him up that night. It started with 1 month, then 2 months
and finally 3 months. 3 months works really good for me and makes it awfully
difficult for Steve, which again, works great for me.

Cuckolding was something I suggested. not Steve. IF anyone is
interested, I can discuss this also?

The Aneros was my idea also, and it has changed him for the
better. We both love it.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

How did it change him for the better?

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

Me and my wife played with chastity for a few years. It never really took off like I had hoped. Mostly because she just left me alone and our sex life never really improved like I had envisioned. It did have its fun moments though. And its something I think we will get back into eventually. I kinda put an end to it here lately by wanting to restore my foreskin. We discussed it and she was ok with taking a break.

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

How did it change him for the better?

Well, it has shown him that there are others ways for him to experience orgasms other the ones he has with his penis. Before the Aneros & before our WLM (Wife Led Marriage), he was very selfish with his orgasms, he was also a selfish lover. He would put his own pleasure before mine and would always orgasm before me, which left me less than satisfied.

All that has changed now, as I explained in previous posts, he now focuses on my pleasure and his orgasms with his penis being involved are now only 4 times a year.

The way the Aneros has helped him be a better man?

it has taught him that his penis in not the only source of pleasure. It has taught him patience and self control, these 2 things are needed for learning how to have prostate orgasms. I think one of the best things it has taught him was how good it feels to have anal orgasms when I slide my strapon into him and make him orgasm from it.

He has learned humbleness. A big strong "straight" man being made to orgasm while being fucked in the ass by his wife and cumming like a girl would. 🙂 I LOVE IT!!!

Its a wonderful amazing accomplishment I have brought him to. 🙂

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Me and my wife played with chastity for a few years. It never really took off like I had hoped. Mostly because she just left me alone and our sex life never really improved like I had envisioned. It did have its fun moments though. And its something I think we will get back into eventually. I kinda put an end to it here lately by wanting to restore my foreskin. We discussed it and she was ok with taking a break.

Just remember, being locked into chastity by your wifeisn't about what she will do for you while your locked. Its about what you will be doing for her while your locked.

Put her needs and desires before yours, she will eventually come around to giving you pleasure, but it will take time. It must be on her time schedule.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@hamptonbdsm)
Member Adventurer

Interesting discussion...

My interest in chastity/denial and anal orgasms have come together since discovering Aneros.

I love the thought of being trained to cum anally either via Aneros and/or strap on sex. So far my Aneros success has been limited but your story of having all those orgasms on Sundays sounds thrilling and also makes the whole chastity thing seem more doable. Knowing you are still going to get pleasure on a regular basis for me would make denial more realistic as well as add to the arousal and frustration with the control and humiliation overtones.

I do have a questions about "ejaculating" from the strap on. From your description it sounds to me like he is being milked rather than ejaculating. Especially if he is still horny afterwards he's probably not having a refractory period which is part of ejaculation.

Can you describe the physical feelings/pleasure you're feeling when the semen comes out?

In addition, although I've never been milked, the thought is extremely arousing to me. The thought of having fluid ooze out without my control makes me crazy and must be extremely frustrating. I've heard people describe the feeling of being milked (as well pre-cum flowing i.e. Aneros use) as frustratingly pleasurable and one person saying it feels like "liquid gold".

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Are you using a chastity cage presently?

To set a time frame, I took with the strapon first and made to orgasm with the Aneros second. My wife was using a strapon well before she found the Aneros, it was mainly for her pleasure then. But, once she found the Aneros, she wanted me to learn how to have prostate orgasms from it. So, she started requiring me to wear it at night around the house, just to have my prostate stimulated by it.

After a while she started included the bondage part, where she would tie me down and force me to have countless prostate orgasms.

It was only after she read (somewhere on the internet) that if you use the Aneros to have prostate orgasms, you can then learn to have them also during sex with a strapon.

Well, that did it, she was determined to make that happen.

She would have me do our Sunday ritual, then also wear it every night for 45 minutes and then use her strapon on me with the intent on having me orgasm.

She would use her strapon on me 2-3 times a week, but the Aneros every day.

It took about 3 weeks before she got me to orgasm from her strapon. I was totally surprised it happened.

She was so proud of herself that she repeated the process on her usual schedule until she had made me orgasm a total of about 7-8 times. She then felt that I would have been trained to orgasm this way.

So, she went about her normal schedule for me with the Aneros, but no strapon for 1 week. Then she tried it again, and she was right it happened again. She trained me to orgasm from her strapon.

I couldnt believe it.

Yes, I am still horny afterwards, I think it is like being milked, not sure though.

It feels almost like an orgasm, but you have no way of controlling it, it just happens, its like really strong contractions, and you just start orgasming. You can feel the build up when she is doing it, but because she is controlling the pace, all I can do is take it.

I would say try it the way she did to me, if you have a partner to do it with. It worked for us, I would like to know if it works for others.

Steve

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I would like to set a few things straight, my husband likes to leave things out because he gets embarrassed by them.

Yes, I was making him take my strapon well before the Aneros, it was for my pleasure but it was also to keep him in the proper mindset that I wore the pants and that when it comes to sex I was in the "traditional" male role and he was in the "traditional" female role. Sex was for my pleasure and when I used my strpon on him I did it in such way that it was like a man fucking a woman, basically in a way that made me orgasm and when I was done, I was done, thats it. By the way, he would moan and buck his ass like a dog in heat, he was taking it like a woman and loving it. 🙂

Once the Aneros came on the scene and I found out how to make him orgasm from that, I did read an article on how to make a man have orgasms with a strapon. So I did it.

Ever hear a big strong man have an orgasm from an ass fucking? I hadnt before. But once I did, I knew it was the right thing for him and I was determined to repeat it, and I did. Now he orgasms like that 3 times a month. Just like a good little wife does from being fucked by a big cock.

Sorry for my language, it excites me at times.

One other thing my husband forgot to mention, and I know he doesn't want me to mention this, but I have too. When I fuck him, he always has his chastity cage on, but I started a while ago putting a un-lubricated condom over the end of his cage to catch all of his orgasm in.

Why?

What else do good little wives do?

If I hadn't made it clear earlier, his is in the wife role.

Yes, every single time too.

Does he like it? You would have to ask him.

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@judgeaaronsatie)
Member Adventurer

Is the size of the strap-on (i.e. getting progressively bigger) important to you from a domination/submission perspective or does that not play a role in your relationship?

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

It most certainly does. I have to have the bigger cock, its about dominance, and I want Steve to submit to me.

The woman with the bigger cock is always in charge, isnt she? 🙂

My strapon cock is much larger then Steve. Steve is about 7", my cock is 9" and twice as fat.

It was a struggle for him at first to take it all, but he did eventually. Now he takes it like a good little wife. It makes him orgasm so easily now.

I think I have made him learn to love taking my big cock in his ass. 🙂

Rebecca

ReplyQuote
(@theplaything)
Member Adventurer

Taking a big strapon can become very addictive.

ReplyQuote
(@steve5763)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Taking a big strapon can become very addictive.

It most certainly is!!

You should see how fast Steve puts his ass up for me when he knows whats coming. If I don't give it to him for a few days, he starts dropping hints that he needs it.

He is such a little slut now, I love it!!! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@sherri)
New Member Customer

I just found this thread and joined because I am in a similar relationship with my husband and like what you guys are doing.

First things first, my name is Sherri and my husbands name is Bob.

Let me add to this conversation with this question since nobody has asked yet,

One other thing my husband forgot to mention, and I know he doesn't want me to mention this, but I have too. When I fuck him, he always has his chastity cage on, but I started a while ago putting a un-lubricated condom over the end of his cage to catch all of his orgasm in.

Why?

What else do good little wives do?

If I hadn't made it clear earlier, his is in the wife role.

Yes, every single time too.

Does he like it? You would have to ask him.

Rebecca, are you referring to Steve being a good little wife and you are having him consume what he deposits into the condom?

Sherri

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share:
Skip to toolbar