Clear all

Which model should I get next?

Page 1 / 2

ro
 ro
(@rohitdmin)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

So I've had the MGX for about a year now, and while its been nice, I feel like there is a hump I cant get passed, like i can't relax enough to allow it to do what it needs to do. I just end up getting waves, and build ups, and plataeus. Trying to decide which model to get next.

I do use wet platinum lube.

Whichever model has the most votes is the ones I'm gonna get.

Thanks fellow riders!

(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

Helix syn/classic whichever u prefer. Classic is fine with wet platinum. Syn works great with good clean love water based lube

ReplyQuote
(@gilman)
Member Adventurer

Personally, I'd suggest the Maximus. A little larger than the Helix, but not over the top like the Progasm. Didn't see it on the poll.

ReplyQuote
(@jaxsun)

Helix Syn is my go to device...I too started with MGX...hardly ever use it any more.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Helix Syn is my go to device...I too started with MGX...hardly ever use it any more.

Has the helix syn been doing better than the MGX?

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Helix syn/classic whichever u prefer. Classic is fine with wet platinum. Syn works great with good clean love water based lube

I would get a helix syn, but want lube that will last a long time, not need reapplying. Takes away from the concentration of what your feeling N stuff.

ReplyQuote
(@jaxsun)

H Syn feels way better to me...I really like the slim profile at the base of the device...I think I allows greater movement...I don't like the ribbed profile of MGX...have found it to be irritating.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

H Syn feels way better to me...I really like the slim profile at the base of the device...I think I allows greater movement...I don't like the ribbed profile of MGX...have found it to be irritating.

Gotcha. Had the helix syn b4. May go back to it. Not sure.

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)

I understand about some of the other water based lubes drying out. The research done on the e water based lubricants as well as silicon found that good clean love, pre', and wet platinum were the lubricants that did not damage rectal epithelial tissue. Also note from experience GLC with lube injector maintained wetness through the whole experience of a session.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I understand about some of the other water based lubes drying out. The research done on the e water based lubricants as well as silicon found that good clean love, pre', and wet platinum were the lubricants that did not damage rectal epithelial tissue. Also note from experience GLC with lube injector maintained wetness through the whole experience of a session.

Wet platinum is what i use, but fining a non-silicone lube, that lasts a good while (coconut oil is what seems to be popular), is what I'm wanting, if I were to get a syn/silicone model.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Dang, HC and Progasm are tied! Come on! Can't buy both. Not sure when I'll stop the poll and make a decision, but maybe a week or 2? We'll see.

ReplyQuote
(@it_kan)
Member Adventurer

Well I voted based on my what is my go to toy for the most enjoyable ride, my Helix Classic. I also have the Progasm Classic and the small perdise set - they both get used but not as much as the HC. I also am thinking about adding a new toy and the Eupho is what is at the top of my list so I will be watching your poll with interest as the classic Eupho has not gotten one vote yet.

Good luck with your choice.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I have the Eupho and just rode it again last night. I voted for the Helix Classic since I had my first Super-O with it.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Really surprised there aren't more votes than there are... come on fellers! Help me out!

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

I think you should look at what you have been using. The MGX is medium size and has simple bulging shape. Based on that you could try something that contacts the Prostate in a different way. Helix is a different shape and medium size. But the Helix SYN I think is better BUT you can't use silicone lube! Progasm Jr is medium and a different shape again. The Progasm Ice is very popular and the current version is larger than the junior but shorter and thinner than the original. This would be the one I suggest. Very comfortable snug fit. The Eupho SYN is narrower and shaped like the Progasms. Currently I am using a PI and a ES.
My MGX has not been helpful for a long time - I seem to have moved on.
However the smaller SGX seems to hit a different spot and was surprising. That is the smallest of the classic shape.

ReplyQuote
(@badger)
Prominent Member Customer

@Isvara, I didn't realize that the Progasm Ice is smaller than the plain Progasm, if I understand what you said.

ReplyQuote
(@pareidolia)
Member Adventurer

Afaik the P Ice has the same dimensions as the original Progasm. I have both.

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

oops some correction needed. I meant that the New P-Ice is between the P-Jnr and the old P-IceI have measured both my P-Ices. The measurements are on the same plane as the tabs and across the same points, top to bottom:
Old New
31.85 29.65 Across the head widest (difficult to choose the reference point)
26.48 23.77 Across the narrow neck
33.72 30.88 Across the bulge
18.98 16.87 Across the narrow neck between the Tabs
138.85 130.00 From the tip to the Aneros stamp

Not sure of why the difference but the old one really feels uncomfortable while the new one fits just right.
I have measured the right angle plane and the new one is 1 - 2 mm smaller.

ReplyQuote
(@canacan)

I vote "don't get a new device".

Aneros is a teacher. Changing teacher won't help if you don't know how to listen. Change your goals. Change your mindset. Change your practice. Your results will evolve.

Live and learn.

This can't be bought.

... Now, for a fresh start I recommend Helix Classic and for advanced relaxed listeners I recommend Eupho Classic. But they all seem almost the same when they don't work.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I think you should look at what you have been using. The MGX is medium size and has simple bulging shape. Based on that you could try something that contacts the Prostate in a different way. Helix is a different shape and medium size. But the Helix SYN I think is better BUT you can't use silicone lube! Progasm Jr is medium and a different shape again. The Progasm Ice is very popular and the current version is larger than the junior but shorter and thinner than the original. This would be the one I suggest. Very comfortable snug fit. The Eupho SYN is narrower and shaped like the Progasms. Currently I am using a PI and a ES.
My MGX has not been helpful for a long time - I seem to have moved on.
However the smaller SGX seems to hit a different spot and was surprising. That is the smallest of the classic shape.

Awesome info sir! I had the helix syn two yrs ago and it gave me a dry O.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I vote "don't get a new device".

Aneros is a teacher. Changing teacher won't help if you don't know how to listen. Change your goals. Change your mindset. Change your practice. Your results will evolve.

Live and learn.

This can't be bought.

... Now, for a fresh start I recommend Helix Classic and for advanced relaxed listeners I recommend Eupho Classic. But they all seem almost the same when they don't work.

All i do is the do nothing technique... i get to the point of being tense, mild shaking, n just.... keep doing that until I get bored....

ReplyQuote
(@pareidolia)
Member Adventurer

"Doing nothing" means having a passive and observant attitude. What about hot fantasies?

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

"Doing nothing" means having a passive and observant attitude. What about hot fantasies?

I try to not necessarily think of anything while riding, or just focusing on what the model is doing or what sensations I'm feeling is really all I do think about.

ReplyQuote
(@badger)

@isvara, I wonder if the difference in size is due to the different material used; it's possible that the new material (it's either acrylic or ABS) shrinks more after it cools from the molds, or the polishing process reduces the size. Or maybe both. I'd be kind of surprised if they went to all the bother to design and build new molds for the Progasm Ice. Just a thought.

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

@Badger, shrinkage may be the cause, regardless I am over the moon with the slightly smaller size. It is certainly a built to fit model. They both look as if they are the same material, both have bubbles. The smaller one looks clearer but that may be because it is newer.

ReplyQuote
(@mattp)
Member Adventurer

Maximus! Maximus! Maximus!

It hits the prostate in places the others can't. It has given me all three of my super O's

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Maximus! Maximus! Maximus!

It hits the prostate in places the others can't. It has given me all three of my super O's

Damn... -_-

ReplyQuote
(@mattp)
Member Adventurer

Maximus is the most underrated device in the Aneros line. It gave me my first super the second time I used it.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Maximus is the most underrated device in the Aneros line. It have me my first super the second time I used it.

Damn.....

ReplyQuote
(@bricky)
Active Member Customer

Try coconut oil. It liquefies when it's warm. It melts from body temperature. Not too greasy. And lasts a very long time. I love it.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar