Hypnosis is mindblo...

Notifications
Clear all

Hypnosis is mindblowing awesome!

(@darkorb)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Hey,

Today i was somewhat aroused, just like everyday. 😀 Not aroused enough for a A-less session and i didn´t felt like using my Aneros Helix. So i thought i should try something different. I already tried Binaural Beats with mixed results (sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn´t) so i thought i could try hypnosis this time.

So today i tried hypnosis. Let me say that i have plenty experience with Aneros and Super-O´s, but this experience was out of this world and something i never felt before. I have an important advive for you when you want to try it: Don´t listen directly to the hypnotist!!! Just try to relax the best you can and don´t concentrate too much on his voice or on that what he´s saying. And breath like it´s pleasant for you (don´t follow the instructions: "Breath in, hold, and breath out!"" if they´re unpleasant for you), have your own breathing rhythm! The only thing you follow are the imagination instructions (but don´t try to hard to imagine something, just let it happen!) or the instructions when you can open or close your eyes. Summarized: Don´t try to make something happen, just relax and let it happen (and don´t concentrate to much on the voice)!

So at first i listened to that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZpmgtFZl4

It´s a hypnotic induction. With that you are able to get easier and deeper into trance. It´s really important to hear that at first before you start the hands-free hypnosis. It was very strange at first: Do you know the feeling when you watching an awesome movie? The feeling when you´re immersed in that movie. That´s a trance. When i felt that it worked i instantly got a boner (which i assume was a boner because of excitement). But when she snipped her finger i felt a wave over my entire body: Do you know the feeling when somebody scares you and a energetic (tingling) wave is running down your spine? That´s what i´ve felt. And immediately afterwards that "immersion feeling" was much stronger.

When i finished this video i started following video, that´s where the magic started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJx3...has_verified=1

It started with a trance induction. I felt the same "immersed" feeling again. I don´t want to spoil you, but i had to imagine a landscape (i won´t reveal it yet). It was very relaxing. When i was in trance she told me whenever she snaps with her finger i will feel arousal through my entire body. She started and OMG i was not prepared for this: The first wave (first snap) was as strong as a good pleasure wave generated by my aneros. The second wave (second snap) also. The third snap was as strong as a Aneros generated Super-O. BUT THEN IT HIT ME: The Fourth snap: Something was exploding in me. It was stronger as everything i felt this far (and let me say (i´m not bragging btw), i´m a expert in Super-O´s and never felt something like this before). Stronger than 3 Super-O´s together. Usually i´m not squirming and i´m pretty quiet when i have a orgasm, even Super-Os (i don´t want to wake up my housemates), but this time i was screaming, i was breathing very heavily and fast and was squirming like a worm. It was too intense so i had to stop the video (something like that never happened to me before, before i didn´t even knew the words "too intense"), calm and explain to myself what just happend.

I really recommend hypnosis to you. Hypnosis could have bigger capabilities than Aneros ever had. The next time i want to try a "erotic hypnotic mind journeyl" (which should be as realistic as real life (when you ever had a lucid dream you know what i mean)) and another experiences. I just dicovered a whole new world. I hope you will try it too. 🙂

Kind regards

DarkOrb

(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

here are the links to the two videos @DarkOrb is referring to (scraped from the page source):

https://www.youtube.com/v/RjZpmgtFZl4

https://www.youtube.com/v/XJx3sx5h9NI

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@darkorb)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thank you, @darwin. 🙂 I already fixed the links.

ReplyQuote
(@bluex4)
Member Adventurer

Good read! Gonna give it a try

ReplyQuote
(@darkengine)
Reputable Member Customer

It's hard for me to get hypnosis working, because the moment I start getting aroused it naturally snaps me out of trance.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Used hypnosis to quit smoking. Am using it to work on my psychologically induced ED. The stuff works. I watched the one with the snapping fingers lady awhile back....very groovy. I think I'll revisit.

ReplyQuote
(@joshpodge)
Member Adventurer

This actually is an eye-opener for me, because I now realize I've been concentrating on their voices too much. I'll try to zone myself out, thanks for the advice!

ReplyQuote
Unfug
(@unfug)
Honorable Member Customer

Hey @DarkOrb,

great thread! I tried the yt-links yesterday when going to bed and was a bit skeptical, since I had no experience with hypnosis so far (plus: I've always regarded it as something that is potentially harmful). The session was great, I've never fallen to deep relaxation so easily. It was funny how the flips triggered pleasure waves. But I must say, it wasn't all perfect: sometimes her timing left me behind, neglecting a flip when I longed for it and then giving a cascade, when I wasn't properly loaded. So, no mindblowing super-o for me, but a remarkable experience indeed. I guess you hooked me up on something new. 🙂

Cheers, Unfug

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)

I've done this twice. Last night was incredible. And I fell in to a deep sleep. Amazing and kudos to you darkorb for posting. Already getting such good results with aneros I believe allowed me to adapt like a duck to water with this approach. Even used the principles today on my lunch break to go aless. With every snap last night it sent me deeper

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)

There is a better hands free o hypnosis by same girl. It says hands free orgasm and sleep hypnosis. It's 32 minutes long. Sooooo much better than the one listed. I promise! Sent a sploosh of orgasmic sensation for over 10 minutes. Amazing!

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

@yankeecowboy, here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529az7QwvYg

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@mitaru)
Member Adventurer

Wow, it's scary how good it works! It's a bit like guided meditation, than once you are completely at ease...BAM! Thanks for posting this Darkorb. It's very cool to discover something new like this.

I don't know if you guys ever tried this one: Click here?

It's a bit more abstract and works better if you listen to it multiple times (in a row or on other days). It sure worked for me 😛

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I just experienced the session posted by Mitaru only one time and let me tell you, it works! I was interrupted several times, but near the end OMG! I came just to the brink of ejaculation (98%) and I had precum and my PJ bottom is wet! I never had as strong an erection and never felt the prostate 'pump' so much! I will definitely try this one again when I can.

PS Let me advise you, be prepared to cum wherever you are!

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Here is another one. This got me closer than any other. It is more of an audio 'fantasy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_k9impm0huA

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar