Is it Prostate orga...

Notifications
Clear all

Is it Prostate orgasm or something in your ass?

(@techpump)
Prominent Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi dudes!

So I have to be out of town all week and only home on weekends. Sometimes I have to stay out of town for two weeks. Because of where I'm at I don't cum or do anything. I tease myself when given the chance, but cumming in the shower is not really my thing. So I'm either taking 4-5 day breaks or 10-11 day breaks from TO.

Over this past weekend I was up to day 6 and out of my mind! I teased my cock, balls and ass in the shower for like 30 minutes and had to stop. I was just so crazy from it all and then the precum was a major faucet for like 10 minutes straight afterwards. (In the shower I was like 50% hard, just letting the water tickle and stim my cock for feelings of amazing pleasure.)

While in the shower I was having some of the best A-less Os I've ever had. Pinching my nipples brought them on but they were there without the tweaking. I think I had like 4 small Os. But, they were not good enough. As the precum leaked and my whole being was craving, I just HAD to have something in my ass. I could not resist! Needless to say I managed to fuck my ass with "things" I found in the house and it felt down right amazing. A little seminal fluid released some tension, but mostly precum was pouring out of me. I stim'd my ass/prostate for about 30 minutes and had a few orgasms, hands free on my cock. After that I was better.

So, question is this: when you are craving an O, is it just the prostate O you want or do you want/need to have something in your ass? In my case it was something in my ass that I really needed, not just the prostate O. The A-less Os were okay, and if I worked on them while outside the shower lying on my bed they might have gotten better. But once something slipped into me I said "yes OMG THAT is what I need" out loud to myself.

Thoughts?

(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

@techpump,

My thoughts are that it is truly weird that, for many of us, our ass has become a sex organ in its own right (akin to a vagina). It has its own horny yearnings and way of orgasming.

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

Funny up until last night, I've never really understood what anal orgasms were. Maybe I still don't but something stim'd my ads to such a tickle last night when I was anerosing I almost got audible. It was incredible. So if your talking about reproducing that sensation then yes. If you just mean needing to feel filled up? I chase prostate o. Not horny for just something there, I want t he pleasure.

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Reputable Member Customer

I know the feeling. I tease myself like that for days too. Sometimes you just need something in your ass. For me that craving skyroketed after I rewired to the Peridise toys. A few months later and I broke down and bought a NobEssence Linger so I could scratch that itch. It does a damn good job of it too! But, you can't use it all the time, and on day 3 or 4 of a no-cum teasing/edging marathon, the need for ALL stimulation is pretty intense. So I bought a glass butt plug to act as a pacifier. Of course it does the opposite, but at the same time it is calming/stabilising because the need is filled. And yes I definitely get the "Oh god THAT is what I needed" thing too.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Prominent Member Customer
Topic starter  

thanks to all who wrote here! I agree @darwin the male anus/rectum is indeed a fascinating and powerful sex organ. Not many times go by in one day that I don't think about something being in me, or definitely stimulating my prostate and making me get uncontrollable all over myself!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

The change in me started with rewiring. Rewiring reset my sexual response, the nature of my arousal, my orgasmic intensity and my desire. My nipples and anus became orgasmic triggers and my anus became a sex organ. I now have cravings for penetration and I feel arousal in my anal opening and deep in my anal tract and my prostate.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Honorable Member Customer

The change in me started with rewiring. Rewiring reset my sexual response, the nature of my arousal, my orgasmic intensity and my desire. My nipples and anus became orgasmic triggers and my anus became a sex organ. I now have cravings for penetration and I feel arousal in my anal opening and deep in my anal tract and my prostate.

i just wish we didnt have to poo out of it, its a messy, stinky hole yet it is now considered a 'sex organ'

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Well said @lingaman. I totally agree. Although I'm not craving penetration, I do feel a vital connection between the Aneros, my anus, nipples and my prostate area.

@Sorena, I'm beginning to think that the whole Aneros thing is taking advantage of our bodies normal reaction to something being up there. For some reason God made it feel good to have a bowel movement. Our bowels naturally contract and end up moving the device. Add intentional anus and other pelvic muscle contractions to the scene and we can get arousal. Of course we each have different reactions to something being pushed up the wrong way through that normally one way check valve. Part of the rewiring must be an appreciation for the act of inserting the device and then truly enjoying it's presence.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar