Just starting out with aneros helix

(@wizardofdick)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

I just received my Helix, used it a few times getting used to it any tips

rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

I just received my Helix, used it a few times getting used to it any tipsCheck your "Inbox" for an introductory message from me.
Good Vibes to You !

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

Be patient, reduce all expectations, surrender the outcome and learn to relax and let go..... Not what you wanted to read but it gives the prostate the opportunity to 'notice' the Helix. Learn to observe and enjoy 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

RELAX! Don't force anything! Just watch the "mechanics" and the lube. Know when to "stop" a session. If you start to experience anything "new" just go with it and see how far it will take you. BTW, the helix is a great model! Good luck! And don't hesitate to come back here if you need more advice; that is why we are all here!

ReplyQuote
(@wizardofdick)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice, read up on alot of the information provided. Hope to relax and enjoy every moment.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Welcome to the adventure. Don't be in too big a hurry. Treasure the pleasure you find.

ReplyQuote
(@mattp)
Member Adventurer

Hey Wizard,
Be sure to join the chat room on occassion. There are plenty of users who pop in and out who can provide you with a lot of advice.

Helix Syn was my first purchase too. Still one of my "go to" devices.

ReplyQuote
 Bosh
(@bosh)
New Member Customer

I'm new to prostate stimulation as well and have a Helix. I am looking for some pointers on how achieve an O. I feel as though I need to press mine in a little further to get any good sensations. Does that mean I need a different size?

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Bosh, you may not want to hear this but try NOT to achieve a prostate orgasm! IT will find YOU! Just be patient, enjoy each sensation as it comes and you will be rewarded.

ReplyQuote
(@lonewolf8)
Honorable Member Customer

Some of the advice seems to be in the form of "Don't even try."

The problem with that, is that it is easy to justify "dont even try" as taken to mean "dont even use Aneros".
I don't know what pleasure everyone else gets, but these days I just insert and forget about it and don't even hunt for the pleasure that never comes. I think for some of us it could be a looooong wait.
I think eventually I might feel something after another few years.

Bosh, just dont press anything. Insert and that's it. Maybe do a few PC muscle contractions. Give it lots and lots and lots of time.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar