Sweet Aneros Memory

Notifications
Clear all

Sweet Aneros Memory

(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

This morning I had my first Aneros session since early January this year. I used in order the following favorite Aneros models: Helix Classic, Maximus, Tempo, and Progasm Classic. As the session progressed, the old feelings of pleasure returned: P-waves, lots of mini-O's, and towards the end, I was on the verge of experiencing a Super-O! Now I am left with the party favorite Aless, both vibrant and electric, which I am savoring right now in so many ways.

I believe all this was due to Aneros muscle memory. Now with winter passed and the arrival of spring, I hope to have regular sessions once again!

Thom./BigGlansDC

(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I'm thinking about giving up Aneros for about a week. I will be out of state for a few days next weekend and will not be able to continue sessions then. I haven't gone more than a couple days since starting. Actually, I think I can do it and give my prostate a rest. There should be some "wild" rides when I start up again next week. I just hope all the "pathways" are still wired for my return!

ReplyQuote
(@superoh3)
Member Adventurer

I can say for myself that the one week rest can bring about absolutely mind blowing jump start to my session. I can then usually have amazing sessions for the next two days or so, then I tend to get back to a grind hoping for the same sensations. When I can wait a week or so my sessions are great once again. I used to need a session every couple of days to keep the prostate warm and active while I was rewiring... now that I am rewired it seems a four to seven day rest gives me the best results.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Hey guys! Back from a "rest" for a week and had a good ride last night. About 2 1/2 hours worth. However, I am surprised today that prostate is not "buzzing" like it usually does. Also, had no real O's during this ride either. Maybe a few more sessions will benefit. I am thinking of going Pro Jr next and see what develops from it!

ReplyQuote
(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

@goldenboy,

There are days which are down days with the Aneros. On such days, there is no buzzing in the prostate. Do not worry. Just enjoy the various moods of the your sessions. Enjoy and embrace them. Also be patient with yourself.

Aless is always there. It can be subtle or the relentless beat centered in my prostate. I enjoy sitting in a chair and sitting entering to slow, calm breathing and engaging in Aless!

Thom./BigGlansDC

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Thanks for the input! I believe that I have fallen into the 'rut' of expecting prostate orgasms but I know that is not the way they happen, as in a penile orgasm. They are more indirect. I will move forward with the right mental focus and take it from there. Yes, a step or two backwards but I hope to be on the path again real soon!

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

OMG! Some contractions in the chair have led to a 'chairgasm'! I moved to the bed and before I knew it the prostate started quivering on 'auto' and did not stop for the next half-hour! I felt like I was being f*****d and at the same time I started 'thrusting' simultaneously! It was wild!

ReplyQuote
(@turnrow)
Honorable Member Customer

Goldenboy

Wow. Was your bed time this morning with or without an aneros and which one gave you such a ride???

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

OMG! Some contractions in the chair have led to a 'chairgasm'! I moved to the bed and before I knew it the prostate started quivering on 'auto' and did not stop for the next half-hour! I felt like I was being f*****d and at the same time I started 'thrusting' simultaneously! It was wild!

Chairgasms, YES. Once you can go orgasmic just sitting in a chair you have definitely reached a level of rewire that allows you to tap into the feeling at will, especially if you can do it with little or no contractions.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

To Turnrow:
It was WITHOUT. I had been "off" Aneros for a week due to travel, but did an extended session when I returned with Helix and PS-NEW and Peridise. Interestingly, I did not get any O's from that session so I thought I would have to build-up with more sessions since my prostate was not quivering yet. Boy that changed quickly this morning! I am now looking forward to another session maybe tonight. Either Eupho or Pro Jr.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar