Clear all

Gauging things all wrong

Page 1 / 2

(@sorena_)
Honorable Member Customer
Topic starter  

I feel like im going mad here.

crazy.

From not knowing what device to choose, feeling that ive made a wrong choice each time, is it movement i need, so therefore a perdise or eupho or zini medium or a fuller device like a helix.

Days where one device is MAGIC and then weeks and months where it is utter crap!

Days where i am having anerosless fits of ecstatic union with the devine, out of nowhere and sometimes out of my control.

Days and weeks reading on the forums about how it should feel to have prostate contact.

Times whre i get really promising begginings with immense feelings within the first 5-6 mins and then it vanishes... do i then need to tense hard? WHAT!?

Most of all, the worst part of it is; not knowing what technique i need to use. I look at the wiki and i see the low level holding contraction followed my several smaller ones, but i dont even trust myself to know how hard i am meant to contract, it gives percetages like 30% but now, im so lost i havnt a clue how much that is.

Im getting really pissed at those without troubles like i have, really pissed. Ive taken breaks from forums, breaks from the aneros, breaks from myself and it all stays with me and its grinding me down.

Dont know what to do next.

(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Whoa dude, you gotta chill. We all have problems with using the devices and finding what works. There are folks on here that went a decade without much success.

Anger and serious frustration about this isn't worth it. Lose your expectations. Relax. Treasure the pleasure, however it may present itself.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

Whoa dude, you gotta chill. We all have problems with using the devices and finding what works. There are folks on here that went a decade without much success.

Anger and serious frustration about this isn't worth it. Lose your expectations. Relax. Treasure the pleasure, however it may present itself.

amazingly its you i need to talk to! can i ask you about your recent post in my first super o?

I observe this technique you describe but i have an issue standing in the way, when i get prostate contact i get rock hard erect and it causes muscles to tense inside the prostate and anus resulting in the inability to be able to feel the low level contraction you outline (as does the wiki) it becomes difficult to know how hard i am contracting and have to reorient myself each time one subsides. You are fortunate to not have this issue it would seem because otherwise this method yeilded results.

My question to you was this however, what aneros were you using in your post (my first super O one)? i have a feeling it was either a helix or eupho, would i be correct?

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I would agree with MO_Bosco. I would take it all the way back to the beginning, meaning a "do-nothing" session or two. Then, see what develops from those. You may be very surprised. An Aneros session should not be much "work". In fact, trying to achieve "too much" during a session may be counter-productive. Just be very "relaxed" and keep your expectations very low. The Aless sessions will also give you what your body wants. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

I would agree with MO_Bosco. I would take it all the way back to the beginning, meaning a "do-nothing" session or two. Then, see what develops from those. You may be very surprised. An Aneros session should not be much "work". In fact, trying to achieve "too much" during a session may be counter-productive. Just be very "relaxed" and keep your expectations very low. The Aless sessions will also give you what your body wants. Good luck!

Sorry but but the last 6 months have been 'do nothing' sessions, going back to basics etc.

The issue isnt expectation, before and during a session i am the pitcure of calm, its hours later when i reflect on what i experienced that i get frustrtated. You must all remember that i have in actual fact had mind blowing sessions, even one (aneros less) that i could identify with life-changing.

I am not speaking in terms of abject failure but instead one of confusion and lack of consistent understanding.

I tried out MO_Bosco's method recently and it yeilded results, but only with one device and i have a small theory as to why it worked with that particular device. Its something i will try next session, i just feel i am a little lost, but having this is a new, exciting path for me.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

amazingly its you i need to talk to! can i ask you about your recent post in my first super o?

I observe this technique you describe but i have an issue standing in the way, when i get prostate contact i get rock hard erect and it causes muscles to tense inside the prostate and anus resulting in the inability to be able to feel the low level contraction you outline (as does the wiki) it becomes difficult to know how hard i am contracting and have to reorient myself each time one subsides. You are fortunate to not have this issue it would seem because otherwise this method yeilded results.

My question to you was this however, what aneros were you using in your post (my first super O one)? i have a feeling it was either a helix or eupho, would i be correct?

Yes, Eupho. I have the Helix Syn and the Progasm. They are nice but the Eupho was the first device to start moving around.

What sent me over the edge was losing control. That took the light, continuous contractions for me to get to involuntary leg movement. The contractions were very, very light. Like thinking about contracting but not doing it.

Someone once talked about getting the rim of a wine glass to sing. You have to wet your finger = prep, lube and relaxation. Then you rub your finger around the rim, lightly = start some contractions, a couple of full contractions, relax then very light, long held contractions, not too hard or too lightly. Holding constant tension breads involuntary movement = the vibration that makes the sound. Someone else talked about the tug of war with the contractions. When you play with the muscles of your pelvis the experience fatigue. That leads to to twitching and random movements.

As I relaxed into the leg movement my pelvic muscles began to move the device without me conscientiously trying to do it. I got excited but did my best to not force anything. Once I had continuous movement going I forced myself to relax everything but the base level, very light PC muscle contraction. Each time I was able to relax into it I got a massive rise in my level of arousal. Again, I ignored all expectations and just let it happen. Eventually, with my legs shaking rhythmically, I was able to fully relax into the bliss and I lost control. Fireworks ensued. Pleasure beyond anything I had ever experienced. Full on abdominal contraction, legs up off the bed, uncontrollable grunting and no breathing for unexplainable periods of time.

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

Are you on any medications affecting neurological chemistry? Ssri or others? Certain medicines have categorically affected libido but don't know if it's ever been tested on orgasmic effects

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

Yes, Eupho. I have the Helix Syn and the Progasm. They are nice but the Eupho was the first device to start moving around.

What sent me over the edge was losing control. That took the light, continuous contractions for me to get to involuntary leg movement. The contractions were very, very light. Like thinking about contracting but not doing it.

Someone once talked about getting the rim of a wine glass to sing. You have to wet your finger = prep, lube and relaxation. Then you rub your finger around the rim, lightly = start some contractions, a couple of full contractions, relax then very light, long held contractions, not too hard or too lightly. Holding constant tension breads involuntary movement = the vibration that makes the sound. Someone else talked about the tug of war with the contractions. When you play with the muscles of your pelvis the experience fatigue. That leads to to twitching and random movements.

As I relaxed into the leg movement my pelvic muscles began to move the device without me conscientiously trying to do it. I got excited but did my best to not force anything. Once I had continuous movement going I forced myself to relax everything but the base level, very light PC muscle contraction. Each time I was able to relax into it I got a massive rise in my level of arousal. Again, I ignored all expectations and just let it happen. Eventually, with my legs shaking rhythmically, I was able to fully relax into the bliss and I lost control. Fireworks ensued. Pleasure beyond anything I had ever experienced. Full on abdominal contraction, legs up off the bed, uncontrollable grunting and no breathing for unexplainable periods of time.

Incredibly i was going to guess Eupho syn! so you have just the standard 'classic' eupho? i have both versions, i have cut the tail of my classic eupho as i found it annoying when it would touch the bed or whatever.

The eupho (after the perdise) was the first device to actually give me constant nice feelings in the early days, ahead of every other device i owned, perhaps it is time to revisit this device.

Anyway! in reply to your paragraph on contractions: from what i gather you are saying this:

- you have a low level gripping contraction at all times, no matter what.
- full contractions = im not sure what you mean by 'full'
- relaxing post full contraction; i assume you mean relaxing back into the low-level constant contraction?
- the wiki mentions this as well, low level contraction then harder ones for about 15 seconds (70% strength i think it states) and relaxing back into the low level one.

I ask for more clarity on this because when i first started i think i made great progress using a similar method but i didnt fully comitt it to memory, so a lot of it escapes me but your focus is intruiging and becoming more and more reminiscent of 'something'...

PS i also find it bizarre when people talk of arousal in session but not having an erection, it is the only time when i feel anything from the aneros, yet all my aless sessions are flaccid, i cannot understand this, i think my penis ruins my aneros sessions, but its like its automatic.

I cannot tell it not be hard as a rock and causing issues with muscle tension (something i dont get in my aneros-less sessions) it is as if direct prostate contact causes a chain reaction, a physical one, that automatically causes the penis to become like diamond! Incidientlly the feelings i get, however small they may be, are always in my penis, maybe a little in my hands and sometimes my ass. Aneros less its always in my prostate, ass, legs, hands, arms and vary rarely the penis. Bizarre!

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

A couple of full contractions, 100%. I think it allows your brain to focus on the PC muscle group. Then back off to maybe 10%. No more full contractions! Light contraction of the pelvic floor muscles also. When you hold that the muscles fatigue and eventually begin to shake. I think the pelvic floor muscles fatigue may be responsible for the leg movement.

If you haven't already learn to focus 10 % contraction of specific areas of your pelvis. The pelvic floor is one of the most difficult to isolate. Move that focus around until your legs and/or the device start moving on their own. Pinballing the sensations around your pelvis until you get movement then try to keep that going.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

A couple of full contractions, 100%. I think it allows your brain to focus on the PC muscle group. Then back off to maybe 10%. No more full contractions! Light contraction of the pelvic floor muscles also. When you hold that the muscles fatigue and eventually begin to shake. I think the pelvic floor muscles fatigue may be responsible for the leg movement.

If you haven't already learn to focus 10 % contraction of specific areas of your pelvis. The pelvic floor is one of the most difficult to isolate. Move that focus around until your legs and/or the device start moving on their own. Pinballing the sensations around your pelvis until you get movement then try to keep that going.

So 100% full contractions, are you holding those for any length of time or just a full power contraction and immediate release? and sorry to ask for clarification again, you say "back off to 10%", do you mean back to a 10% holding contraction or do you mean a 10% contraction (like the full one but weaker, contract and immediate release) and 10% low level holding contraction?

Last question before i leave for a while, youre using a classic eupho, yes? what do you do avoid the the swirly tab from hitting the surface beneath you?

Many thanks for your thoughts @MO_Bosco, i feel i have a renewed sense of direction to go in once i know those.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

@MO_Bosco?

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

A couple of quick 100% contractions with immediate release then a dedicated light (you decide the proper level) continuous contraction. The idea is to wake up the muscle group then hold some tension. That held tension can vary, and probably should. The idea is to get at least some of the muscles to fatigue quiver.

If you are lying on your back with your knees up (I use a thick pillow
under my butt to keep the device off the bed), you'll know you're on the
right track if your legs start to move on their own. If you know your way around the muscles from your anus to your scrotum, try rolling the contraction back and forth between the two points. Sometimes I'll tilt my pelvis slightly to the each side and will get an increase in leg movement. Keep moving the tension around until you get constant leg movement. Once that happens keep light tension whichever muscles seem to induce the most leg movement. It is normal for the legs to occasionally stop movement. They will begin again as you keep and move the tension.

At the same time relax everything else and focus on any pleasure. Use your hands to touch around your body. You may find light touch in certain areas intensifies the leg movement. Some people have great success with nipple play. Avoid your penis until you have the control to keep that from interfering with the pelvic tension.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

I am central time U.S.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

ok i feel really stupid in having to ask this but my low level contractions consist of holding, not contracting (ie moving) but more of a light grip. can you confirm this is what you are doing or are you saying you are doing this AND smaller low level contractions AND full ones as well. So three types, or just two.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

No worries, holding one tension, not large movements or multiple contractions. Vary the tension ever so slightly, like the finger going around the rim of the wine glass. Find the tension, move the tension to find the muscle area that gives you leg movement and/or significant pleasure. Then keep it going. Try to slowly build on it. Don't rush. Zero expectations. When you get leg movement you are on the right track.

This works for me. I have seen videos of guys repeatedly doing full or nearly full contractions. Either way I think the fatigue lends to involuntary movement, quaking, or quivering. That vibration probably transmits through the device to the prostate. I have on many occasions been able to mentally spread the tension and vibrations to other nerve clusters, ie, base of spine, interior belly button area, and base of skull. That lead to full body shaking/orgasmic sensations.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

For me the first involuntary contraction is usually an abdominal one. The others usually progress after that.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

No worries, holding one tension, not large movements or multiple contractions. Vary the tension ever so slightly, like the finger going around the rim of the wine glass. Find the tension, move the tension to find the muscle area that gives you leg movement and/or significant pleasure. Then keep it going. Try to slowly build on it. Don't rush. Zero expectations. When you get leg movement you are on the right track.

This works for me. I have seen videos of guys repeatedly doing full or nearly full contractions. Either way I think the fatigue lends to involuntary movement, quaking, or quivering. That vibration probably transmits through the device to the prostate. I have on many occasions been able to mentally spread the tension and vibrations to other nerve clusters, ie, base of spine, interior belly button area, and base of skull. That lead to full body shaking/orgasmic sensations.

So are you saying @MO_Bosco that this technique unlocked your first dry orgasms and was some kind of major breakthrough for you? I have tried this technique in the past many times, I got far with it but it would never spill into orgasm. Frustrating. I'm amazed it's suddenly worked for you, seemingly instantly on your first attempt. Has this worked on subsequent sessions?

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Not on the first attempt, it was after many months of trying. Every session is different. What made the difference was the ability to work up to involuntary leg movement. That, for me, was the breakthrough. Once the legs started moving I relaxed and the device sort of took over. I wasn't actively doing anything except focusing on light tension and mentally moving that around my pelvis.

I failed to mention earlier that deep breathing is part of the process.
The breathing in time with small changes in contraction intensity seems
to help build the ache/pleasure that, if carried on long enough, leads
to involuntaries, then loss of control and orgasm. The level of orgasm
is completely unpredictable.
There is a kind of ache/sensation that some might call Chi/energy that you can move throughout your body to areas where there are nerve bundles. My most intense sessions occur when I manage to move the ache from the pelvis to the navel area and then up to the nipples and back down. My whole body gets involved and crazy things happen. Lots of grunting and sometimes I stop breathing for looong periods of time.

I was able to have mini O's prior to using the Aneros by deeply focusing on pelvic pleasure. They weren't powerful but I could consistently access them with my wife's help. Now, without wife's help I can usually get some very powerful dry O's with lots of involuntary ab contractions using the technique I've been talking about. This is with or without the device. Others have done a much better job of describing the variance of experiences with this activity. We all seem to take different paths and journeys.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

In each of your sessions in those many months of trying this technique there must have been something in them that have you an indication that it was working or that its leading somewhere otherwise you would have stopped and tried other ideas.

I really do think my issue is not technique, I believe that it is this barrier of not being able to push past a few minutes of sensitivity, after that I feel nothing, no matter what I do. However up until that point ANYTHING I try works. But it's not long enough to allow me any part of satisfactory session.

I would be really interested to see if this technique you have works beyond the one you mentioned, was it just a one off? Or is it repeatable?

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Leg shaking, that meant I had gotten to a point where things were happening without my control. I had many sessions that very little happened. It took a thorough review of the Wiki to find something that I had missed. Thus the relaxation followed by a patterned build of sensation, building of the Chi. When I can get to the point where I get involuntary movement then the session usually goes very well, but they're never the same.

Are you starting your sessions with deep relaxation? That seems to be critical to most to have a good outcome. Like it clears your slate and prepares your nervous system for a clear path. When I have tried to jump right into a session it usually starts out intense but is easily disrupted and very difficult to progress farther than the initial feelings.

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)

I think I figured something out. At least in my mind there was a true deep realization.

There is no spoon!!!!!!!!

Almost 2 years into this I was never able to see past the tool. It was as all the other posts that helped. Hypnosis orgasm, amygdala click, aneros less orgasm. We produce the orgasm from our mind/nervous system.

The tool is just the amp. not the guitar. So I approached this mornings session to pretend I was playing aless even though I had helix sync in place. Layed down on a long pillow to elevate my hips and simply relaxed, forgot about the tool and I ran the hypnosis mp3. Hands free orgasm and sleep by Fiona Clearwater. I relaxed into it and over an hour I felt increases in pleasure from 830-930. Then it went away. But I remained for an hour on my back and ran the mp3 again and thought about my aless sessions from before and it just kicked in again. Not even realizing the presence of the helix, I simply felt through it the senations I was getting. Went down low and noted anal orgasm that suddenly went up to somewhere higher and felt p spot pleasure. Involuntaries occurred sporadically and the pleasure waves flowed down to the ass up to p spit and rolled stronger and stronger.

I had orgasmic pleasure take over my whole body, buzzing my body. No thrashing but just buzzing electric orgasmic pleasure with regular frequent p spot and anal jolts of orgasm from 1030-1200. I rolled off the pillow on my left side and felt like rolling my hips slowly and orgasms slammed and hit again repeatedly. I would still be there doing it but I had to will myself to get up and out of bed.

Define super o?

Maybe, or maybe it will get even better. Omg. No body or leg thrashing. Not needed. I once had a marathon session of sex with my love and she was checked out from pleasure. Eyes were glassy and she was in the ether somewhere, loving the orgasms she received with every slow thrust. That is how I felt.
It didn't stop.

So forget tool and technique. There is no spoon.

This will forever change my approach to my session. Each tool will present a different stimulus by which your nerves will interpret the moment. Like drinking different wine, every one presents unique tastes but they all get you drunk.

The answer is so clear now.
😀

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

YES, I believe it is about the nervous system and maybe the Endocrine. That is why A-less works nearly as well as the device if you are able to mentally access (no contractions) what I like to call the ache, maybe it's Chi. Once you learn to access pleasure sensations in and around your pelvis and torso, you can get there just about any time you want to. I like to sit in my comfortable chair and look at nice pictures while I send myself into orgasmic bliss. These orgasms are not usually super O caliber, but can be short but sweet, full body shuddering and really difficult to keep quiet through. Lots of pre-cum but nothing else :^)

So, for a regular Aneros session I believe major short cuts can be made by accessing the ache. This would be after a relaxation period (you decide how long that is) and while doing some light pelvic area contractions. The Microcosmic Orbit is also extremely powerful in generating whole body orgasms.

ReplyQuote
(@canacan)
Prominent Member Customer

@yankeecowboy
No spoon indeed. Funny how we tend to rediscover things we have been told many times.
Enjoy !

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

Session 05/04/16

Today i had a session, i just wanted to try various devices and techniques and see where it went. Today i was able to achieve at least two dry orgasms. Here is how it went:

• After using the second smallest perdise to warm up (as i beleive i need to be) I got some nice feelings which stopped suddenly, like always.
  • However didn’t give up, i pushed past the 'arousal barrier' as i now refer to itand moved onto using the SGX. This hurt when things tightened in there and i felt a larger device would be better but only something slightly larger would do it, i of course went for the MGX
  • I played with played with my penis head, this gets the internal muscles going
  • I noticed that the left side of where the P-tab on MGX was located was nicer to touch so I positioned it slightly to the left (I felt for it with my finger)
  • I then used a low-level holding contraction using this point on the p-tab as the pivot. This gave me orgasms. The feelings would ramp up quickly and my penis felt super hard, but would not always be when i looked at it. The orgasms, nothing like the shaking the bed/floppig around like a tw@t, were just lovely, really orgasmic and relatively intense. I had around 2-3 of these but had to stop due to the discomfort of the ptab digging in. Its the right shape but it just strts to hurt after a while.
  • Positions Used: Side of bed and also on bed on all fours (head resting on bed and ass slightly raised in air)

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

I had another session following this one and felt nice things for about 20 mins and then somehow, despite still being in an orgasmic state, got bored!?

Then a day break.

The next day i was horney as all hell. Had to have a session! feelings immediatly as before, using my guide, tailed off though VERY quickly. Got bored again? wtf?

Sat in a chair to do some work.... strong chairgasm immediatly, wasnt feeling horney? i coudl feel the ass muscles inside moving, quivering, shaking and giving me awesome feelings. I then realised, perhaps a shock? that i never feel that during my aneros sessions and i often wonder if thats what causes so many duds? Just when i think ive got it all worked out...

ReplyQuote
(@smudgefish)

@Sorena_ I have said it before but you are over thinking this. @yankeecowboy sort of has it nailed - it's ALL in the brain (and nervous system). You only enjoy what you expect to enjoy, and yes you can get bored of it. The only way to go is complete concentration and surrender to the pleasure, any other thoughts will stop you enjoying yourself.
It's simple but so tantalisingly difficult to relax into it and really enjoy pure pleasure 100% : there are so many other thoughts going in in our heads that get in the way. Learn to silence those first, and then you will enjoy orgasm, not the other way around.

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

@Sorena_
I agree with @yankeecowboy & @smudgefish. I believe you are overthinking this whole process and have created your own obstacle to progress, please see item #4.)Mind Noise for reference.
Good Vibes to You !

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Topic starter  

Yeah I agree also, I do overthink it. The reason why I do this is because some of the physical feedback, oddities and inconsistencies that I seem unique in experiencing cause me to do so.

I do feel some of my issues of late are because of a general feeling of arousal loss, I feel less sexual as a person, perhaps just a sign of age, I'm not sure.

It is going be a near impossible task to convince you all (not that I really need to) that I do not suffer 'mind noise' whilst in my sessions. My sessions are void of thoughts of expectations or fears or even memory of previous sessions that were either successful or 'less successful' shall we say. It all comes afterward, usually when someone posts in the forums about some amazing experience. It's possible this issue is now ingrained in my subconscious, a sort of psychosomatic autonomic response? Who knows.

ReplyQuote
(@teeder)
Member Adventurer

MO_Bosco Thanks for taking the time to post what works for you. I basically emulated your sessions last night and had one of the best rides I have had in the last 30+ sessions! I felt continuous orgasm through my entire core! It wasn't a stop and start thing, it was just a continuous orgasm with the involuntary leg shaking(first time ever) and very visceral, core centric pleasure. Once things started to roll, I used the Amygdala clicking technique to see if anything would come out of it, and instead of a head centric orgasm, mine was in my core. I also used the Eupho (tail removed). I focused on relaxing all other muscles, but the ones I needed to work with. I also found myself using some the things from the recent hypnosis thread in that I didn't focus so much on the Eupho but the pleasure that was being produced from it. I have come to understand that the orgasms produced by the Aneros are internal which men struggle with as our orgasm is actually externally based. I think for us to feel the ultimate in pleasure we have to become attuned and focus to the internal/mental responses of our release and not the penile generated ones. Hence the thread that was on here a while back, Penis, NOT!!! Definitely the combination of all the techniques has made the difference. Truly a mind/body experience.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Awesome! Glad my info was of help.

When I first started using the Aneros I expected the thing to do everything on it's own and was disappointed when it didn't happen. It took reading a ton of posts on this forum to fine tune my own methods (which may or may not work for others). Then it took a couple of months for me to find an awareness of special sensations (I call it "the ache") in my pelvis. I think it's basically a feedback of muscle tension, not pain, just the result of pinpointed tension.

I found that I could move the ache around by making very slight changes in pelvic muscle tension, ie. the scrotum, perineum, pelvic floor(really important) and most importantly the prostate area. Moving the ache around slowly increases the overall intensity, and maybe the vibration, of the ache. This works for me with or without the device. It's difficult to not do it as I am typing, as I have found that usually leads to chairgasms and a lost afternoon.

I also found that, with serious focus, I could mentally and slowly move the awareness of sensation up my torso, past my navel and up to arouse my nipples. Light circular touching helps intensify and move the ache. Once the nipples are aroused (with or without being touched) all bets are off.

One time I used simple version the Microcosmic Orbit technique to generate an accelerating flow of the ache in a circuit. I kept going faster past about one rev per second. All of a sudden, Boom, whole body jolts and scary, near loss of consciousnesses. That was powerful stuff that I don't recommend doing without some research and learning the proper techniques.

Yes, this is mostly an internal body and cerebral process. And, combinations of techniques is the key to finding our own "Brave New Worlds."

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar