Different massagers...

Notifications
Clear all

Different massagers provide different feelings?

(@aneros_user113188)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

My question is to people who have used more than one aneros. Does using different aneros provide different feelings? If say you use an sgx, does it feel different than if you use a progasm or a helix? Are the orgasms stronger? I currently own an sgx and was looking at moving up to a prograsm, helix or Maximus.

rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Short answer: Yes !

Most have at least three very significant and steady points of contact, the p-tab against the 'sweet spot', The neck/stem in the anus (anal sphincter) and somewhere on or very near the prostate (anterior rectum). The ratio of stimulation and it's sequences will vary with the slightest amount of movement and of course with the shape, mass-balance and your posture. Some are more sensitive to the gravity vecror (for me that's Helix-classic). Others are more sensitive to and variable with internal abdominal pressure (Progasm and Maximus for me). Via involuntary contractions, your brain can "converse" with the Aneros.

With time you will activate more subtle nerve endings that you can turn on or off voluntarily. My favorite is a spot on my posterior rectum that the Helix finds when I'm on my back. It produces a 'virtual' sensation in my tail bone. I'm working on a Kundalini response from that one.

Although I'm 6 ft I have an enlarged prostate so that SGX stimulates it's lower margin while the PS-New 'tickles' it up near the bladder neck.

Hope that helps... rook

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

@rook excellent post. Clear, concise and spot on. Uh... pun intended.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar