PSA and Aneros/A-Le...

Notifications
Clear all

PSA and Aneros/A-Less

(@bobandy)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I have a PSA test coming up and was wondering if my "a-less" orgasms would affect my PSA score. I have on average 10 to 15 orgasms a day.Every-time I relax my prostate comes alive and with in seconds I can have an orgasm ( not always earth shattering, but none the less very pleasant ) In the mornings when I start to awake I'm usually having an orgasm that can continue for 2 or more hours, very powerful then it subsides a little before building again. It truly is a wonderful experience. I'm not sure how to stop it, masturbation/ejaculation quiets it for just a very small time but with in the hour my prostate is singing! Any suggestions, or should I just not worry and explain it to my doctor.

(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

@Bobandy, I think with that many orgasm a day you have to try to explain it to your doctor. It may or may not affect the PSA score. I am not sure if your Dr will even begin, or want to, understand. They usually don't like anything that is out of the ordinary or text book. You may get a better reply from one of our forum medicos.
Are these full blown Super O, or simple rhythmic prostate pulsations?

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I'm not sure that the two are even connected. The PSA as I understand it is looking for an abnormal condition in the prostate. I doubt that multiple prostate orgasms will have an effect. But I am not a physician.

Added: After a brief web search, I agree with isvara's comments. It would appear that the PSA level can be elevated due to various "stresses" on the prostate including massage, over-masturbation and ejaculation, etc. It is suggested to refrain from such activities for a couple of days prior to the test.

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

Prostate activity may raise the PSA level. It is suggested that one avoids orgasm/ejaculation for a couple of days prior to the test. There are threads about this from medicos.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar