The key to amazing ...

Notifications
Clear all

The key to amazing sessions?

(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

I think I figured something out. At least in my mind there was a true deep realization.

There is no spoon!!!!!!!!

Almost 2 years into this I was never able to see past the tool. It was as all the other posts that helped. Hypnosis orgasm, amygdala click, aneros less orgasm. We produce the orgasm from our mind/nervous system.

The tool is just the amp. not the guitar. So I approached this mornings session to pretend I was playing aless even though I had helix syn in place. Layed down on a long pillow to elevate my hips and simply relaxed, forgot about the tool and I ran the hypnosis mp3. Hands free orgasm and sleep by Fiona Clearwater. What I mean by that is I tried not to pay attention to the dimensions of the tool inside me but rather I was trying to pay attention to the body sensations that were in contact with the tool. I relaxed into it and over an hour I felt increases in pleasure from 830-930. Then it went away. But I remained for an hour on my back and ran the mp3 again and thought about my aless sessions from before and it just kicked in again. Not even realizing the presence of the helix, I simply felt through it the senations I was getting. Went down low and noted anal orgasm that suddenly went up to somewhere higher and felt p spot pleasure. Involuntaries occurred sporadically and the pleasure waves flowed down to the ass up to p spot and rolled stronger and stronger.

I had orgasmic pleasure take over my whole body, buzzing my body. No thrashing but just buzzing electric orgasmic pleasure with regular frequent p spot and anal jolts of orgasm from 1030-1200. I rolled off the pillow on my left side and felt like rolling my hips slowly and orgasms slammed and hit again repeatedly. I would still be there doing it but I had to will myself to get up and out of bed.

Define super o?

Maybe, or maybe it will get even better. Omg. No body or leg thrashing. Not needed. As long as i stayed relaxed and focused on the sensations of inner body and not the tool it continued to expand and progress. Until my mind checked out from the ecstacy. That is how I felt.
It didn't stop.

So forget tool and technique. There is no spoon.

This will forever change my approach to my session. Each tool will present a different stimulus by which your nerves will interpret the moment. Like drinking different wine, every one presents unique tastes but they all get you drunk.

It is so clear now...... πŸ˜€

(@jaxsun)

@yankeecowboy...I had a Peridise session early this morning(1.5 hrs) and experienced the same full body orgams that you described in your post. The first 30 minutes or so were normal and felt good with plenty of involuntary contractions. I too got to a point where I no longer felt the presence of the device and just focused on enjoying the pleasure and relaxing as much as possible...then it happened...my whole body began to buzz and quiver as the pleasure ramped up...no thrashing...just felt like my body was "lit up" with intense pleasure. I had 4 crescendos in the last 30 minutes of my session....all I had to do was embrace the pleasure and try to relax my body as much as I could to keep the pleasure coming...INCREDIBLE

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Topic starter  

Is it possible? Could we have cracked the code? @-)

ReplyQuote
Unfug
(@unfug)
Honorable Member Customer

@yankeecowboy,

well done mate! Welcome to the club πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Topic starter  

Thank you! Only 3 sessions since this discovery, but each one has fulfilling and leaves me buzzing

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Topic starter  

Tried the a less approach with my progasm ice today and for the first time it worked like a charm! Never had an orgasm with ice until today

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar