Prostate/Anal pleas...

Notifications
Clear all

Prostate/Anal pleasure/masturbation marathon

(@techpump)
Prominent Member Customer
Topic starter  

All,
I am embarking on an experiment this weekend and want to know if anyone's attempted the insanity I hope to create.

I plan to tease my cock to the brink of orgasm several times and then insert a toy and let everything and anything happen as the day goes on. I'll probably try to start stimulating my prostate before noon and go for as long as I can until it just isn't doing anything anymore, and then after an hour or two, restart the playing in my ass. I plan to employ as many toys (10+) as I can throughout to get as many sensations and orgasms as possible. I'm hoping this continues for hours and hours, maybe even 10+ hours. I need to take breaks here and there to actually get work done, but intend to use the day to produce as many prostate orgasms as I've ever had in a day before. My normal sessions are 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.

Thanks for any war stories or tales of valor that might be out there!!

(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Party time, excellent. Let us know how it goes.....or cums.

ReplyQuote
(@turnrow)
Honorable Member Customer

You da man......writing history for all of us prostate orgasmic guys.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

thanks dudes! looking forward to this event 😉

ReplyQuote
(@krissive)
Member Adventurer

Seems like there should be some charity fundraising to go along with this....

ReplyQuote
 Haas
(@haas)
Member Adventurer

Yikes, pretty brave endeavor you're attempting. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

Hmmmmmm my longest ride......... one tool from 11p-4a, fell asleep withe it in till 8 resumed til 12. OK feelings night time, got crazy 10-12. That was longest anyway but not rewired like I am today.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

Alright, it was a fun weekend! Saturday I had an aneros in me for a little over 2 hours straight, started about 4pm, and it was pretty mind blowing, had to follow up with lots of dildo play for another hour at least, and then went back to aneros/zini toys and took a break after about 4 hours straight. Started to get sore big time! I wasn't leaking or milking much out of me, the pressure inside was strong and my prostate was rock hard and swollen like crazy! I took an hour break to relax and then worked up a huge erection that I played with for about 30 minutes. Then more aneros action and i played my instrument for about 20 minutes with it in, standing up, and that was really fun! Then I just couldn't take it anymore, I needed to ride a dildo and began to fuck the shit out of a nice 7" inch cock for about 10 minutes, my legs were getting tired I was in a mad frenzy. I needed another break, so laid down and did some Aless and had even more orgasms! (Oh forgot to say I started having prostate Os the second I put the aneros in at 4pm, it was literally non stop orgasms the entire time, hooked up to estim too that set it off big time!) The Aless just made me want to get hard and have a huge TO, so I started to work on that. I got back on that dildo and, rock hard, started fucking a fleshlight so when I came off the dildo I went up and into the fleshlight, as I came out of the fleshlight I fell back down on the dildo...you see where this is going 😉 The head on that cock found the best spot ever and within a few seconds I was popping off like crazy! All in all I had prostate stim and had Os from 4pm until about 11pm, it was a turbulent time!

And that was just Saturday!! I'll update more about Sunday later on...

ReplyQuote
(@turnrow)

Phew..........even estim.....

Its a wonder your body wasnt glowing visibly like an electric eel.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

Alright, it was a fun weekend! Saturday I had an aneros in me for a little over 2 hours straight, started about 4pm, and it was pretty mind blowing, had to follow up with lots of dildo play for another hour at least, and then went back to aneros/zini toys and took a break after about 4 hours straight. Started to get sore big time! I wasn't leaking or milking much out of me, the pressure inside was strong and my prostate was rock hard and swollen like crazy! I took an hour break to relax and then worked up a huge erection that I played with for about 30 minutes. Then more aneros action and i played my instrument for about 20 minutes with it in, standing up, and that was really fun! Then I just couldn't take it anymore, I needed to ride a dildo and began to fuck the shit out of a nice 7" inch cock for about 10 minutes, my legs were getting tired I was in a mad frenzy. I needed another break, so laid down and did some Aless and had even more orgasms! (Oh forgot to say I started having prostate Os the second I put the aneros in at 4pm, it was literally non stop orgasms the entire time, hooked up to estim too that set it off big time!) The Aless just made me want to get hard and have a huge TO, so I started to work on that. I got back on that dildo and, rock hard, started fucking a fleshlight so when I came off the dildo I went up and into the fleshlight, as I came out of the fleshlight I fell back down on the dildo...you see where this is going 😉 The head on that cock found the best spot ever and within a few seconds I was popping off like crazy! All in all I had prostate stim and had Os from 4pm until about 11pm, it was a turbulent time!

what estime stuff you use? ive got a tens unit and the sirius dildo but its MASSIVE and tears me a new one and is nto comfortable at all....?

also zini toys as well? which ones you got?

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

what estime stuff you use? ive got a tens unit and the sirius dildo but its MASSIVE and tears me a new one and is nto comfortable at all....?

also zini toys as well? which ones you got?

I have one of the old school "slightest touch" devices, just a 2-pad thing. Put the pads on my legs under my knees. I've never done any estim inserted in me, want to try it, don't have the money for it. the ST tens unit is subtle and gentle, but makes things happen. involuntary contractions go through the ROOF!!

I have the Zini Janus. I LOVE it very much 🙂 I want to try the others but they don't make them anymore so they're very hard to find, lucky I found a Janus when I did!

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

I have the Zini Janus. I LOVE it very much 🙂 I want to try the others but they don't make them anymore so they're very hard to find, lucky I found a Janus when I did!

I have all the Zini Janus' 🙂 which one do you have? my favourite is the medium (not sure why)

This one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zini-Janus-Medium-Prostate-Massager/dp/B006MGM7YI

Do you have this one @techpump?

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

I have all the Zini Janus' 🙂 which one do you have? my favourite is the medium (not sure why)

This one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zini-Janus-Medium-Prostate-Massager/dp/B006MGM7YI

yes that's the one and it's amazing! I had to cut the whole handle off and then it moved the way I needed it to. Tough plastic, got scared when cutting thought I was gonna shatter it! But it cut away fine and it was WAY worth it 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

yes that's the one and it's amazing! I had to cut the whole handle off and then it moved the way I needed it to. Tough plastic, got scared when cutting thought I was gonna shatter it! But it cut away fine and it was WAY worth it 🙂

that's what I did too! What lube you use with it? I'm using ky jelly at the moment

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

that's what I did too! What lube you use with it? I'm using ky jelly at the moment

I've always used Astroglide sensitive skin/natural gel. I know there are things in it that might not be the best, but coconut oil and shea butter do not make anything slide in and out easily. Maybe I used the wrong kind of both when I tried, but I don't have the money to keep buying stuff that doesn't work. Plus I don't want oil on some of my toys; too hard to clean off and I don't think it's good for some toys either. The astroglide makes me have lots of orgasms so I stick with it! I bet KY probably works the same as the astroglide, too 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

Ok before this past Sunday gets away from me too far here's what happened:

Didn't get a chance to start doing anything serious until around 4pm, but I was getting hard and playing with my hard on a good bit as the day went on. Having a hard time remembering the order of how everything went down, but I put the largest peridise in and then started to do some penis exercises and and then pumped my cock for about 40 minutes over the course of an hour (in the tube for 10 minutes, then jelq and in tube for 10 minutes, then jelq, in for 15, etc.). Halfway through my pumping I put the zini janus in and then I had several dry Os while standing and being very big in the pump, the pressure on my cock makes my prostate do something totally unique and with a toy in my ass at the same time, it's really divine!

Then I washed up and warmed up/cooled down my cock and put probably the MGX in and laid down and had orgasms for about 20 more minutes. Took a quick break to eat something small really fast and masturbated pretty vigorously for about 20 minutes and then went to work on dildos and progasm, getting in different positions on the floor, making myself have Os of various levels of intensity for about another hour. I tried not to milk my prostate at all during my session, rather letting anything g-spot oriented to just pleasure my prostate instead of being more forceful for induced milking of fluid out of me. So much time went by (and pardon me but I was extremely high while all this was going on, really in another world during it all), and around 10:30pm I realized how much time had passed and how tired I was getting from having so much pleasure and orgasms. I quit with all anal/prostate stim and started masturbating for about 15 minutes; my cock was like a lightning rod of super sensitive sexual tension and energy. I lined up the fleshlight and started to fuck it hard and pulled out and shot across the room about 8' feet or more, it went reealllllly far!!!! Goddamn it was an intense 7 or so hours!!!

So in the end, if I didn't have so much writing and school work to do all weekend, I would've probably done even more and paced myself throughout the days. A few things I want to try next time:

-aneros session in the morning, only done that once or twice since 2004
-sleep with a toy in me; skeptical it will stay in, and skeptical about what it will actually do...
-try to have mini sessions every 2 hours for 30 minutes each. So I'd masturbate till almost orgasm, an hour later have a 30 minute prostate stim session, an hour after that was over masturbate again, then repeat aneros, then masturbate...wonder how that would be?!?!

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys get to try something like this! I literally don't have time to do anything anymore, too much school work and real work and chores, that's about it. But I made time for this. If you guys aren't as busy as me, go for it!

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

I struggle to stay aroused and not get bored after about 20 mins. Then again you seem to be able to orgasm through you're prostate at will.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Topic starter  

I struggle to stay aroused and not get bored after about 20 mins. Then again you seem to be able to orgasm through you're prostate at will.

yes sorena you have mentioned this in the past. I have an extremely high sex drive and I can't help it, it sometimes overcomes me and I'm lost in thoughts of all kinds of perversion and when I'm pleasuring myself, it's usually a 2 hour affair and the only thing that makes me stop the event is the time if it's getting too late, or if I have a commitment to adhere to.

I know you have said that the sensations pretty much go away. honestly my average sessions are about 40 or so minutes. When I try to go for an hour I've plateaued at that 40-45 minute mark and the next 15 or so minutes are just like relaxing where there isn't much of anything going on or there are involuntaries the whole time that do not bring on orgasms like I had up that point in the session.

Do you have prostate orgasms during the 20 minutes? If so, do they come right at about the 20 minute mark, and then you feel "done?" Or do they happen right away and then it feels good after that and then goes away at 20 minutes?

When you masturbate you penis how long is your session then? Is it the same amount of time? How does your regular masturbation time relate to your prostate stim time?

Just curious! I read everything you post on here and I always hope to hear of you having a major breakthrough past the barrier that has been blocking you from what you are striving for. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar