Clear all

Nipple Play and Aneros?

Page 1 / 2

(@misterfantastic)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Hi Aneroians,

I hope everyone is well.

I purchased the Eupho Syn a week ago and test drive twice last week.

I am a male, 44 with no prior anal play experience.

I'm curious...is nipple play permissble during the Aneros session or would one just relax and sense?

Look forward to your responses.

P.S. Can you sleep with the Eupho in all night as well?

(@mgxfanboy)
New Member Customer

Everything is permissible in an aneros session however if you can keep your hands off your dick so much the better. Provided you're using a good lube, you can sleep with it in all night.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Hi Aneroians,

I hope everyone is well.

I purchased the Eupho Syn a week ago and test drive twice last week.

I am a male, 44 with no prior anal play experience.

I'm curious...is nipple play permissble during the Aneros session or would one just relax and sense?

Look forward to your responses.

P.S. Can you sleep with the Eupho in all night as well?

Absolutely! Nipple play can be very helpful with building and/or maintaining arousal. I usually wait until I really get going toward orgasm because nipple touching sends me into a more physically intense state of arousal. If I wait then the chances of a Super O are much higher.

I have tried sleeping with an Aneros but it doesn't do anything for me, except irritate my anus.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I agree with previous post. Usually there is more going on with Aneros. However, with some fantasies, whole-body involvement is okay including the nipples. Anything goes! I never slept with one and don't feel the need.

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

I think that one can realistically say you are at least partially rewired if light touch of the nipples sends intense sensations toward your internal pelvis muscles. When I first started with the Aneros I felt no increase in arousal by touching them. Now even light touching or brushing of my nipples gets me going, with our without the device. Lots of folks on this forum use nipple play in their experiences.

Ghusa, Ghusa and Ghusa reacted
ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

I've found my nips far more sensitive than those of any woman I've known. As a result I usually stimulated mine through a well worn light-weight Tee-shirt. At first, Nipple stim was most useful in expanding sensual energy in my prostate to other energy centers (Chakras).

I started nipple play with both nipples in sync with my breathing and ano-rectal moves while mentally focusing on the sensations in my prostate. I've now split their function and have managed wiring my left nip to my prostate. This leaves the opposite hand to alternately execute Male Deer massage of my Naval Chakra (abdomen) with Testicle and Aneros p-tab touching.

@MO_Bosco 's test is excellent to demonstrate this progress. Your nipple(s) erect as you insert your Aneros and, conversely you may have anal contractions when you gently flick your nipple(s).

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

@rook, great idea to split nipple play function. I'll have to work on that. I too flick, rather than roll, my nipples in unison. That sends electric bits down to my bits and pieces.

I have also used just my right hand to gently circle touch my abdomen. As I feel the energy gather beneath my hand I slowly move the circles up my chest. As my hand reaches the area between and just below my nipples I usually get a very intense flush of arousal all the way back down to all the pelvic muscles.

Ghusa, Ghusa and Ghusa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user47401)
Active Member Customer

Definitely wait at least 15 minutes into your session to start nipple play. The sensation I get from playing with my nipples is at the prostate not at the nipple itself just to be clear to those focusing on their chest for the pleasure it gives.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Prominent Member Customer

I've found my nips far more sensitive than those of any woman I've known. As a result I usually stimulated mine through a well worn light-weight Tee-shirt. At first, Nipple stim was most useful in expanding sensual energy in my prostate to other energy centers (Chakras).

I started nipple play with both nipples in sync with my breathing and ano-rectal moves while mentally focusing on the sensations in my prostate. I've now split their function and have managed wiring my left nip to my prostate. This leaves the opposite hand to alternately execute Male Deer massage of my Naval Chakra (abdomen) with Testicle and Aneros p-tab touching.

@MO_Bosco 's test is excellent to demonstrate this progress. Your nipple(s) erect as you insert your Aneros and, conversely you may have anal contractions when you gently flick your nipple(s).

you should meet my wife, she cums from minor nipple play only, sometimes just one nipple will do it!!! I think she's very rare 😉

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)

I LOVE nipple stimulation during aneros/prostate play 🙂 Makes me have orgasms, I can have them without, but with, they come on easy and keep on going. Light pulling and massaging/twisting gently does it for me.

Thought about sleeping with aneros but I've decided against it: if it dries out no good and it will surely irritate me big time.

ReplyQuote
(@badger)

I've done most of my sessions on overnighters, with no dryness in the morning; every time I'm able to push out lube. I use Slippery Stuff Gel, inject a large shooter full, then coat the Aneros with Vaseline, to keep things extra slippery and keep the outside lubed and protected from drying out.

ReplyQuote
(@awired50)
Reputable Member Customer

I have found that prostate play has made my nipples much more sensitive.

ReplyQuote
 JGB
(@jgb)
Member Adventurer

My nipples were not even a small part of my first 50 years of sexual / masturbation episodes. Now they are my "hot buttons" after using the Aneros products I can stimulate them anytime during the day for 1-2 min. and be close to orgasm I find them intrinsic to my Aneros sessions and have tried all variations of when to begin adding the nipple play. All variarions have their own merits and all are wonderful

ReplyQuote
(@lonewolf8)
Honorable Member Customer

I think that one can realistically say you are at least partially rewired if light touch of the nipples sends intense sensations toward your internal pelvis muscles. When I first started with the Aneros I felt no increase in arousal by touching them. Now even light touching or brushing of my nipples gets me going, with our without the device. Lots of folks on this forum use nipple play in their experiences.

Hmmm... I just tried it... very light rub over my t-shirt... and kidna made my perenium tingle a bit and kinda felt need to pee feelings.
Does that mean I am partially there?

ReplyQuote
(@karvec1959)
Member Adventurer

I've been trying to get my nipples into the act since I stared with the aneros. So far the success has been limited. It feels nice when I play with them, but it doesn't really turn my crank yet. I'm assuming that its another rewiring situation that takes time and practice. I'd be interested to learn on good ways to do that. Is it better to play with them during aneros sessions, or is it better to devote time to them on their own? Are there specific techniques that work well?
I've just reached the super o plateau with my aneros and I want to build on that and include as many different areas of my body as I can...and my nipples seem like the best place to start! Thanks guys

ReplyQuote
(@lonewolf8)

Yes good questions @karvec1959
I also would like to get my nipples sensitive. So far not really doing anything unless I play with them a bit while anerosing. Even then it seems weak.

ReplyQuote
(@johnnieb)
Member Adventurer

About 3 months into Aneros use, my nips turned on one day. And, I love it. Well about 1 month ago now, they've mostly shut off. The new sensitivity they had, backed down about 75%. What happened? I want it back! LOL

ReplyQuote
(@prostatephun)
Active Member Customer

Auto-eroticism via the prostate has greatly enhanced the sensitivity of my nipples. Nipple play is very compatible with aneros play. The only downside is my wife is always teasing me about my crazy nipples, but it is a GOOD thing.

ReplyQuote
(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer

Prior to being released this past Friday from rehab center for hip replacement surgery, outside of nine long weeks of rehab, I relieved tedium and boredom by masturbating and stimulating my nipples at night. I felt like a reborn jack happy teenager, only except I had my Aless and nipple playing experience!

ReplyQuote
(@wulff)
Member Adventurer

I find nipple play useful in "priming the pump" before inserting my aneros. This prior stimulation results in almost immediate orgasmic sensations once the aeros is in place.

ReplyQuote
Ggringo
(@ggringo)
Member Adventurer

For me, nipple stimulation greatly amplifies feelings and sensations in the prostate area almost to the point where it may be too much and possibly interfere with trying to identify prostate twitches during a session or even during an A-less session. The question is, could it be too much stimulation? Sure feels good though!

ReplyQuote
(@giveitago56)
Member Adventurer

I was never into nipple play. Since starting my journey, it has been amazing. As I get near the end of an orgasm, I will pinch them and BOOM! The things I never thought I would enjoy, lol.

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

Hey, @MisterFantastic, since re-wiring nipple play is one of my favorites. If you like to make the fun even a bit more funtastic you could try to stimulate your nipples even without touching them, as I described in that linked post.

Meanwhile I love to connect the vibes from my right nipple to my frenulum, touching both very slightly with only one finger of each hand and feeling the energy pulsating down the spine and back again, getting my member rock-hard in a minute or less.

Have fun!

ReplyQuote
Bill Bately
(@bill-bately)
Member Adventurer

@ggringo yes. Sometimes I agree with this thought. Aless is good. Nipple play is good. But maybe they’re separate? If emphasizing on one does it negate the other. That’s my question. 

ReplyQuote
Ggringo
(@ggringo)
Member Adventurer

@bill-bately, I'm still pondering on this question.   Are nipple play fantastic sensations blocking or hindering prostate feelings during sessions?   Unfortunately  (or fortunately), I just keep them engaged as the pleasures are too great to pass up.

ReplyQuote
xileh
(@xileh)
Reputable Member Customer

Your nipples are hardwired to the same nerves in your penis and anus. Stimulating them isn’t a distraction to your Aneros sensations, it supercharges them.

Xileh

Ggringo, Ggringo and Ggringo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@slimjm)

Insert Aneros slowly and gently, lie still for minimum 5-10 minutes, then lightly brush nipples with fingertips.  They will become erect with electric-like sensations shooting to the prostate and anus resulting in involuntary contractions (contractions of the anus that move the Aneros against the prostate that you don't control) that bring on hot sensations in the head of the penis culminating in successive full blown orgasms but with which nothing comes out (dry prostate orgasms).

Ghusa, xileh, Bill Bately and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turnrow)

@slimjm:  Thanks for your synopsis of your method to a dry O in just a few sentences.  Good to see you on this site again.

ReplyQuote
Tbob
 Tbob
(@tbob)

At first I thought there was nothing to nipple play, but I was determined to find out. So for 2 nights I firmly grabbed them and started vigorously pulling them up and down, til they were numb. Did'nt change anything til the next session, I grabbed my nipples and thought I would work them up to numbness, but as soon as I grabbed them something had changed, my hips thrust involuntarily in unison with the manipulation, if I went one up one down my hips would go side to side. This no longer happens, but it was quite incredible at the time. I am convinced that the vigorus numbing manipulation started the process. 

ReplyQuote
Bill Bately
(@bill-bately)
Member Adventurer

@slimjm yes. Waiting a while must be a key. I think you’ve explained it well. I think the Aneros first, nips second is key. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar