First time using pr...

Notifications
Clear all

First time using progasm - Pwaves galore but need help progressing

(@helixer81)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hey guys,

A little background info first. Bought and started using the helix last August. Have a lot of sessions under my belt. Only had one session where I felt something really amazing. I achieved it using the do nothing technique. Tried to replicate, but wasn't able so I decided to try the progasm.

Just tried it out for the first time last night. Lied on my side and just chilled. Bam. Pwaves galore. The feeling was radiating like a warm glow from my pelvis. A few hard contractions happened involuntarily. I made a concious effort though not to contract and that's where I think I went wrong. The Pwaves lasted for about a minute or so, maybe longer, but then left. I tried in vain to get it going again but I couldn't.

My question is, did I miss the opportunity to start building on the pleasure? I wanted to let the Aneros do its own thing but maybe I should held some contractions instead. Any advice on this?

Cheers.

(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Using a different Aneros is a great way to help you find the interior sensations that one can build on. Although the Progasm can be quite forceful because of it's size. I'd say try to replicate what you did because you were definitely on a good track. But don't try too hard. Relax and maybe try very, very light contractions of the interior pelvic muscles around your prostate. Search quietly and gently for sensations that have the same feel as when you are about to cum.

It's difficult to separate these sensations (which we all are very familiar with) from the act of intercourse or penis masturbation. Once you can easily find those same sensations and then help them build, you're on your way.

This is my favorite post on the technique that did it for me.
https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/16567/the-truth-behind-how-to-rewire#Item_43

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar