Clear all

[Sticky] My Best Super-O and How I Did It

Page 1 / 4

support
(@support)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hello Forum Members,

Please share your first or special SUPER-O experience here for everyone to read. If you have comments or questions regarding any of these posts, please create a new topic thread in the General Discussion area of the Forum for open discussion with fellow members.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support of one of the best Forums on the web.

The Aneros Staff

(Note: In our maintenance of these Sticky threads, we occasionally redact posts, such posts may be found here -> Relocated Announcement Thread Posts or here Off-Topic Posts from Stickies)

(@charlie)
Member Adventurer

My best Super-O was actually a two part session. Here's what happened one Wednesday night last month:

I was incredibly charged with sexual energy when I went upstairs at 10:00 PM. I was already semi-hard in anticipation of what my body was craving. I lubed my Eupho with a thin layer of vaseline and a thicker coat of KY jelly, inserted the unit, and laid very still on my side. After a few moments, I began gentle anal contractions. It was not long before I felt the onset of my first orgasm. I began slow rythmic anal and rectal contractions which put me over the edge. Waves of orgasmic pleasure came one after the other. The prostate vibrations were stronger and more intense than ever. The Super-O's I experienced were sublime and continued for nearly an hour before I decided to see what would happen if I switched to my MGX.

I applied a thin layer of vaseline to the MGX, removed the Eupho, and slid the MGX into place. Instantly, I felt strong pressure on my prostate and my sphincter began to spasm. I became rock hard as another intense wave of Super-O's crashed over my body. I began more aggressive anal and rectal contractions which literally milked my prostate. A thin stream of prostatic fluid oozed out of my penis onto my belly and thighs. I had never had so much pre-cum before! That was all I could take, so I tugged on my cock until I came in buckets. Wow!

What happened a few hour later was truly breathtaking and something I had never experienced before.

I awoke at about 2:00 AM with an urge to urinate and a gentle tingling in my prostate. I got up, took a leak, and crawled back into bed. I tried to fall back to sleep, but my prostate would not allow this, so I inserted the Eupho which was lying beside my bed and rolled over onto my side. I was quite groggy when I felt the Eupho begin to move on its own. I rolled over onto my back and felt my entire body, starting in my groin and radiating into my chest begin to tense up while my arms went numb and my breathing became so shallow that I gasped for air. Then a huge bolt of sexual pleasure shot from my hardening cock and washed my entire being in pleasure. My anus was in full spasm and the Eupho moved back and forth against my prostate as it simultaneously rocked my anus. I was now truly in a state of altered consciousness. The pleasure was so intense I felt like I was dreaming. I felt nothing less than total bliss as wave after wave of pleasure bathed my body. I had no control over the Eupho's movements and writhed around the bed.

I rolled over onto my stomach and the stimulation on my cock was so intense I ejaculated onto the sheets. I rolled over onto my back and the Super-O's continued unabated! I lost all sense of time and place. I was total Id. I do not recall how long my orgasms continued befoe I removed the Eupho. This experience was truly incredible. I awoke several hours later not believing that this happened, but the stain on the sheets proved that it did. This was definitely my best session ever.

Charlie

BroJack, Axii007, MarkNZ52 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

My “bests” have both happened in the early morning upon waking which probably indicates that there truly is a huge part of this related to the relaxation thing. I related one of the best in the “best of times” post but the other I shall try to describe and hopefully it can help someone else get there. Keep in mind that I purchased the device to help with some medical issues in this 40+ year-old body. It has definitely helped with those and the super O’s have been a pleasant surprise fringe benefit.

One of the best was early on in my quest to get a get prostate massage to relieve the symptoms. I woke up early one Saturday, this was my third session with the thing, and headed for the sofa in the basement to not bother my wife. Lubed it up and injected a bit of lube into the rectum. Gradually inserted the thing in halfway and the rest was gobbled up to the hilt then it slid into the spot it needed to be with the tab in the center of the perineum. I spent the next few minutes just “listening” to what was happening deep inside, focusing on every slight pulse, move, etc. Then after 10 or 15 minutes of that decide to embark on a few contractions……….I literally would never be the same. It truly did expand the horizons which would grow to include things like 30 to 40 orgasms in 3 to 4 hours, orgasms at will without the thing, anal orgasms, prostate orgasms, new pleasures each time that bring new surprises.

The first movements began internally and spread to the external, shaking, grinding, convulsing a bit. The amazement was that it seemed to control my body to the point that it knew exactly what it needed and how it needed to move and then my body would hit that point on autopilot I had no control over it, especially if I wanted it to continue.

In the midst of this I was feeling better than I could have imagined and that is what made the next segment even more amazing. Suddenly a wave started that built in the groin (you know the “I’m going to cum” feeling) but I’ve come to know it usually means a higher level is just ahead. From my extremely heightened level all I could think was “Oh No, how could I take anymore?” I was already sweating, panting and in the “Can this be real?” state. Well, the unimaginable higher level happened. It included an anal orgasm, then a prostrate orgasm that had my voice going faint and moaning, groaning, growling and uttering “Oh (insert any number of expletives)” I simply could not believe where I was and the thing was not going to let me go for a while. It was jumping up and down, side to side at will and each time “hurt so good” Eventually this orgasm came to an end after a full 25 minutes. There then several more that were similar, one of 15 minutes, one of 10 and several more of 5.

After a brief intermission, the second act included no less than 15 different orgasms that would last between 1 and ½ and 2 minutes. They would be followed by a respite of a similar length and then right back into it. They were hard driving O’s that were enjoyable in a completely different way but were exhausting.

The total “best time” lasted about 3 and ½ hours and resulted in 30 to 40 O's. In the end my wife was able to watch in utter amazement as she helped (just by the excitement of her watching) spur me on to a similar final orgasm near the first. It was truly a best, but mind you no erections and no ejaculation, and yet the next session in a couple of days was fairly uneventful. So to those that have been trying it has sooooooooooo much to do with the mental state and a totally relaxed mind with few distractions. Hang in there!

Ghusa, S0LID, marr708 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@utubeplay)
Member Adventurer

Hi everyone,

I have not posted in about a year but I HAD to after last night! I saw another poster ask if there where other Gay Guys using Aneros......yes, I am one of them. I have been able to have Super O's for about six months but last night brought the experience to a whole new level!

I have both the HELIX and MAXIMUS models and love them BOTH for different reasons. I started last night out with the MAXIMUS. I lubed up and inserted the MAXIMUS then I laid down on my side right with my right leg straight and my left leg bent at the knee. To get me in the mood I popped in an Adult Movie! I started alternating between VERY LIGHT movements of pushing out (as if to make a bowel movement) and pulling up (as if to suck the MAXIMUS deeper into my anus). This seems to work for me to bring on the involuntary muscle contractions that feel so nice.

Once the Involuntary Contractions start I move to a different position to bring on the Super O. I kneel down on the floor and place my arms and upper torso on the edge of the bed. This leaves the aneros free to move as it pleases and I often get Super O's in this position.

Well LAST NIGHT after about 15 minutes of nice Super O's I decided to switch to my HELIX. I used the same position kneeling next to my bed. After about 10 minutes I started to have a nice series of Super Os. After about 10 minutes my legs were getting sore so I moved up to the bed again and just laid there in my usual position. After resting like this for about 30 minutes I got a REALLY STRONG Super O. It felt somehow MORE INTENSE and it brought on a ROCK HARD PENIS. I knew this was going to be SOMETHING SPECIAL so I went back to the kneeling position beside my bed. Each new series of Super O's were MORE INTENSE than the last one. It seemed as if I would be able to HOVER longer and longer at that point just before the spasms of ORGASM kicked in. This to me is the MOST INTENSE part of ORGASM. It feels so pleasurable! That feeling seemed to last about TWO MINUTES before I would crest over into the spasms of a Super O. JUST LOVELY! Well after about 30 minutes of going in and out of these orgasms ALL OF THE SUDDEN I got THE MOST INTENSE feeling of hovering at that point and it CRESTED into EVEN MORE PLEASURE! My WHOLE BODY was shaking and shuddering and I was SCREAMING OH GOD and GROWLING like a BEAR! As I said before I have been having SUPER O's for about six months but all during that time I NEVER had a FULL BODY ORGASM like I did last night! It was SO FANTASTIC! After each of these FULL BODY ORGASMS (I think I had like three)a WAVE of PURE BLISS just washed over my entire body! It was such a GREAT FEELING! At about three o'clock this morning after I had my last Full body Super O I just crumpled into a heap on my bed and fell into a DEEP SATISFIED sleep! I sure hope I can get to experince this again!

Has anybody else who has experinced a full body super o been able to do it again??

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Wow! I thought this Super O business was mumbo jumbo. But I just had an incredible experience that has the potential to change my sex life forever.

Let me start by saying, I recently purchased a CB 3000. After 2 days trying to get the fit right. I think I am there.

I abstained from masturbation for 3 days prior so I am now filled with 5 days of fire-power. Typically I get off ever 3 days or so. So what does this have to do with Aneros and Super Os you may ask? Well here goes:

I was lying in bed with my laptop when I stumbled across this site. I read one of the threads that talked about Super Os without the Aneros. It was accompished through breathiing and contractions. I began trying it and almost immediately knew that something was special. I think it was because I was horny and could not touch myself due to the CB 3000. I began to have a series of non-ejaculatory orgasms. I did not even get hard! I started convulsing so badly that I woke my wife. NOw I cannot sleep because I want to try an Aneros to see if my orgasms can be taken to an even higher level. If any of these storys have any truth to them, my new found Super O capability without the Aneros, must mean that with the Aneros I will be a mess. I cannot wait to try it!

I will report back if this was a fluke occurence, or whether the combination of a CB 3000 and the Aneros make for a new sexual combo that will revolutionize everything you know about male orgasms.

A New Believer

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Well I got an Aneros MGX to try out. I wanted to try the Helix, but the store I went to only had the MGX and the Maximus. The Maximus was too intimidating to start out with. Anyway, that night I was stilled caged in my cb 3000 and I slipped in the MGX with some Wet lubricant. Climbing ito bed with my wife already asleep, I began my relaxation regiment of breathing and slight contractions.....the result - not too much. I could not feel anything on my prostate, only moderate pressure on my perineum. When i clenched harder, the pressure on my perineum increased but on the prostate, nothing. I tried lying on my side as recommended, but had the best results lying on my back with one leg straight and one leg bent. I had some minor orgasmic episodes, but nothing like the previous night when I had no help from the Aneros. More than a little disappointed, I dozed of with the MGX still in place.

An hour or so later, I woke up to feel a wonderful feeling with the MGX pulled up hard into my perineum. Still no prostate sensation, though. I rolled out of bed so as not to wake up my wife and got on all fours. I tried some breathing technique and had a moderate dry orgasm that lasted less then a minute. I pulled out the MGX, washed up and went back to a restful sleep.

All in all, not the greatest experience and I was left with a rather sore perineum the next day. Maybe the Maximus will give a better result...

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Well Guys,

After allot of practice and studying Brian Mayfield and others' techniques, I finally hit the big one! ("I once had a O or should I say it once had me" Anerose version of Norwegian Wood???)

I wanted to wait till I was sure it was a full-blown Super-O, to sign on as one of the fortunate!

Let me preface the account with the following:

I actually have had Mini-Os for the last couple of weeks now, but this morning's is "by far the MOST powerful!"

Any way, a couple of weeks ago, I had my first Mini-O and I was ecstatic, because I knew it was possible for me to succeed now!
(all these sessions lasted about an hour...) Then I had a second group a couple of days later of about the same magnitude and length!

About three days later, I had one "considerably stronger" and in the middle of the multiple-mini's, I actually had, what I am pretty sure was an "anal orgasm"! It was totally different from the mini's and centered around my anus! (all were amazing in their own way!)

Now comes the Super-O:

This morning I was having my coffee and checking e-mails and, as usually happens, I was feeling the beautiful vibes I get in my anus, perenium and G spot, while sitting in my office chair!

Suddenly the great sexual vibes turned into mini-Os, without warning! I cranked up some erotica and they actually increased in strength! I was now faced with the decision of staying in the chair and riding them out or running for the bed and the Anerose and chance loosing what I had??? ("bird in the hand" don't you know...)

I chose the bed and Anerose and man I am glad! (just grabbed one out of the bag, happened to be my Eupho and slapped some lube on it and snaked it in) Everything the Anerose touched was already super sensitive, throbbing-like and ready to have an orgasm! The super-Os started immediately and I had the best ride of my life! My body and the Anerose took care of everything and I was just carried along for the ride!

I truly believe that I am now "re-wired" and the things I have been practicing from the forum are now working??? (Amazingly Well, I might add!)

There are so many different feeling, textures, locations and they can change form and strength...like a living, moving thing! The anus, the perenium, the prostate, all have their own special kind of O and they can effect other body parts like penis and scrotum!

I am still excited about these developments!

Thanks Brian and Others,

Later, Laser

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I start by stroke my dick and getting it very hard until i can start to feel pressure, hunger for my aneros. It work best by injecting some lube, then inserting a small jelly plug to loosen up. Then with my dick like mahogony I insert the aneros. Wow it feels so good as I put it tight against my prostate. It feels so strong against it as if I will come, then I relax and allow my rectum to shake with light orgasms. Then after a few seconds rest I bring it back up & down my canal. The key is to get to an 8 on excitement level. Then I slow it down, slower, slower as it gently strokes my prostate and the waves come over me, I could cum but i stop and orgasm lower in my canal and anus. Then I bring it up again slowly, slower till I lay there in ectasy for minutes, upon minutes. As I start to orgasm I transfer my pleasure to my anus and start to spasm there, it is intense as the world stops for minutes. Then I start to move it in & out stroking my prostate and bring on another slow, slowest organsm that lingers for minutes... witout barely moving finally I bring it back to my anus and have convusions once again. I have had it going for 5 minutes straight of pure orgasm where it feels as if I have become liquid.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Well...

My experience has been one of a bit of puzzlement. I did finally achieve a super-o as described by the web site. It took me a while and I had my aneros for a year. I actually had some time alone as the wife was out of town. I did the breathing exercises and found that If I lay on my left side that helped, but what really worked for me was to sort of thrust my hips some, like doing the wife but with out any penile contact to anything. this seemed to allow the aneros to stroke my prostate and was truly a thrilling ride. I'm still learning about the aneros even after having it a year, bought with the missus on our aniversary. The only complaint I have is for me it seems to take a couple of hours of relaxing before anything really starts happening. Has anyone had any similar experience? The thrusting of the hips seems to help a lot, but this seems contrary to what the web site suggests of just tightening the sphicter muscles.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

WOW! What a day! Just finished making love with my wife of 20+ years and the session was SO intense and probably a direct result of a new and different session with the device this afternoon.

Mowed the lawn with a “reward” of a session waiting in the wings. After a hot shower and about 90 free minutes decided to follow some forum hints and get a new perspective. For the first time, utilized a condom over the device and right away upon insertion I knew this would be something special. After reading about someone trying to avoid a Super O I thought I’d give it a shot. Fortunately or not, they seem to come fairly easily for me and I thought it might be fun to try to hold off. After insertion I got the pulsing in the rectum and I knew an involuntary wasn’t far behind. The more I put it off the more it seemed to work at making it happen but I was determined to make 15 minutes. The challenge was huge, so exciting and before long the thing was quivering inside me and I had to let it do its thing. I let go and it slid up a little farther and sat right on the sweet spot. Soon the orgasms ensued.

Another new piece for me was trying to breathe through the orgasms. I tend to tense and hold my breath during an orgasm and the grunting and groaning, however that seems to send it in a different direction. This time I tried to maintain the breathing and I think that could be the difference. I also tried some of the hints I read about the PC contractions and a reverse push. Whatever the culprit this had to be one of the most intense of my 6-month adventure. It seemed that I was constantly hitting the right spot even after switching devices. It was pressing and brushing the prostate and it seemed to become ultra sensitive, sending me higher while giving the P waves that ran throughout my body. I tried both sides, stomach and on my back and they just kept coming. I hardly knew what to do since it just seemed you couldn’t take anymore but somehow I did.

Afterwards I continued having P waves for hours and have ridden a couple to orgasms without the device. It’s strange because it’s been almost like the first time. My rectum still seems to be aching for it and calling it while the perineum buzzes once in a while. You keep trying to get your mind off of it but there are the constant physical reminders. This one really got a hold on me. Anything sound familiar?

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Originally Posted By: Buffd1
Wow! I thought this Super O business was mumbo jumbo. But I just had an incredible experience that has the potential to change my sex life forever.

Let me start by saying, I recently purchased a CB 3000. After 2 days trying to get the fit right. I think I am there.

I abstained from masturbation for 3 days prior so I am now filled with 5 days of fire-power. Typically I get off ever 3 days or so. So what does this have to do with Aneros and Super Os you may ask? Well here goes:

I was lying in bed with my laptop when I stumbled across this site. I read one of the threads that talked about Super Os without the Aneros. It was accompished through breathiing and contractions. I began trying it and almost immediately knew that something was special. I think it was because I was horny and could not touch myself due to the CB 3000. I began to have a series of non-ejaculatory orgasms. I did not even get hard! I started convulsing so badly that I woke my wife. NOw I cannot sleep because I want to try an Aneros to see if my orgasms can be taken to an even higher level. If any of these storys have any truth to them, my new found Super O capability without the Aneros, must mean that with the Aneros I will be a mess. I cannot wait to try it!

I will report back if this was a fluke occurence, or whether the combination of a CB 3000 and the Aneros make for a new sexual combo that will revolutionize everything you know about male orgasms.

A New Believer

Aneros + CB3000 I have had my Aneros for a couple of years, and my CB3000 for about the same amount of time. I have been married for a very long time. Sadly, I am now Impotent. I can have wonderful orgasms, but only with a soft penis. My oral technique seems to keep my wife more than happy. I masturbate all the time, usually with lube inside my foreskin, so it sorta feels like having intercourse with myself--quite wonderful, actually. But I also lock myself into my CB3000, my Chastity Device. When I have had no orgasms for some weeks, my sexual frustration level is very high. I then use my Aneros with the CB3000, and have many daily oral sex sessions with my wife. I have learned to have incredible orgasms, both with sperm coming out and without. The difference between an Anal Orgasm and a Prostate Orgasm is profound. Both are wonderful. The Anal orgasm is without sperm flowing, and usually goes on for a long time. Truly a Super Orgasm. The Prostate Orgasm can be with or without sperm. I can get a little bit stiff, not enough to penetrate a vagina, but enough to slide back and forth inside the CB3000 lubed with coconut oil. So the other day, for the first time I was licking my wife, and working the Aneros rythmically in and out of my anus, and pumping back and forth inside my CB3000. As you know, you cannot touch you penis in this device. I had the most incredible full body Super Orgasm with a huge load of sperm gushing out. It was so great. Almost like old times inside my wife's vagina! I have since ordered all 3 of the "Next Generation" Aneroses! Long ago we had a 3 way sexual ralationship with a male friend, who is bisexual like me. It was wonderful beyond belief, and still stands as some of the best, if not the best, sex my wife and I have ever experienced. Of course back then, I could have intercourse. His penis was much larger than mine, so he stretched out my wife quite a bit. She never felt tight on my penis again. This was the downside, but the upside was that it was so exciting that we could not keep from doing it for many years. My wife had sexual intercourse with this man and me every month on her fertile days, and often other days as well, for close to a decade. In a sexual sense at least, he became her second husband. I too continued making love with him, so it was wonderful for me. We are now thinking that if we could find someone medically safe who we both love like back then, it could be very fulfilling and exciting to try a 3 way, bisexual experience now, but with me wearing my CB3000 and an Aneros! Heck, maybe since I am now impotent, our new lover might even like an Aneros inside of him too. IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXPERIENCES IN THIS REALM, PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF US. I believe as time goes by, and more and more men and marriages face Impotence Problems like we have, that such innovative solutions might be nice and pleasurable options. I suggest a bisexual male joining our or your marriage bed, so that our/your wife might still have a real man with a warm, loving penis inside her if she wants the experience. By including you in the mating, licking her as she has intercourse and giving her an orgasm orally before he fills her with his sperm, makes it wonderful for all 3 of you. Then, since this Aneros and or Aneros/CB3000 combination opens up the door for you or me, the Impotent Male, to have such Super Orgasms, all 3 of you can have the best sex possible. This is all free-ranging fantasy at this point, but who knows! All that is required is a marriage with infinite love, and an open mind. We even found that my jealousy and emotional pain that was so strong the first time he had intercourse with her, even tho she had been watching us have sex for about a year, added a certain energy to the whole affair that somehow took it to even higher levels of a sexual world that might have not been experienced and enjoyed if it had ended after the first night she took him inside herself and let him fill her with his much bigger and harder penis and extra large amount of sperm. I know I seem to be belaboring this point, but it is important. The jealousy became less and less each time, tho peaking now and then, but the sexual relationship just got deeper and more wonderful, and was a truly life changing experience. Many years later, every time we have sex, we both long for him, and fantasize his returning to our marriage and fulfilling my wife sexually now that I cannot. A final thought is also most important. My wife says that oral sex on her clitoris as she is getting her vagina filled with a much larger penis than she is used to, namely my smaller penis, is the Ultimate Sexual Experience for a Woman. I think it is only fair that my wife gets to experience the ultimate sexual intercourse experience, especially since I am now striving for the same with my present Impotent condition, don't you?

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Dear friends,
I bought aneros a couple of months ago and tried to feel the big Os. I have to say that i was quite let down. I was about to give up trying when i decided to smoke some joint and try it... the results were great. i had my first big O. I think it's got a lot to do with relaxation. In case you don't smoke or your country doesn't allow you to do so because of laws, i suggest you guys don't get anxious and try to relax your best. things will happen naturally.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

This was one of the best "moments" although not overall the best Super O. It's the surprise element that I think keeps us all enamored with this thing.

Here's what happened, during one of the respite peiods I suddenly out of nowhere felt this strong vibration in my anus which started on one side and started to encircle the massager. Thinking "wow, that's different than ever" that muscular encirclement started to move ever so slightly up! Well this got my mind racing thinking where will it go and could it........... Then the encircling vibration moved up into the rectum and I was having the most intense rectal orgasm you could imagine with all of the sexual energy focused there. The strong circles of vibration kept going around the massager and nothing else was moving anywhere. Couldn't help but thinking "Oh s_ wonder if it's headed for the prostate. Eventually that question was answered with a strong YES and WHOA as the feeling moved up and rang the bell of the prostate. The prostate was buzzing, dancing in circles and it was the most unimaginable feeling ever. I was a high pitched whimpering fool at the mercy of this ubelievable device. This went on for several minutes before it started working it's way back down aroung the massager and ended up where it began. This sequence ended up happening a couple of more times among other orgasms and all were excitingly intense.

Have had one more like it since and that was with participation from my wife who wanted all the details and play by play. Hard to describe but it was a unique experience!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Ok,

I think I have just discovered the ultimate orgasm.

I started with the original mgx whih took about 3-5 sessions or so before I began to feel little tremors.

I've found that one of keys to having multiple-o's is being absolutely relaxed and comfortable with yourself. If you're tense or thinking about anything else except what you're feeling then you're not going to have the best orgasm of your life.

i recommend getting a massage done shiatsu style. I own a massage chair which has completely relaxed my muscles. It's amazing the massage itself after using the aneros has allowed me to connect certain pressure points to feeling pleasure like the aneros provides -- but without the actual orgasms.

Once I felt relaxed enough and tension was gone, I had a nice hot shower, got clean inside (see pumps here). lubricated (see syringe) and then put in my new Helix! I've also found that having some pot (sativa) also helps really relax you and puts your body into feeling overdrive.

I sat back down in my massage chair and let the kneeding go to work. My neck and upperback was being worked thoroughly and while sitting on the chair with the helix the small motions on my neck moved down by body. I let my head completely relax and the massager roll my head around. It felt so good I had a small tremmor right then. God knows this was only the beginning.

Once I had finished my neck I moved the masser down to my middle back. There's 2 pressure points just mid ribs and just above the hips in the lower back which give immense pleasure when deeply massaged. With teh helix inside it made this pleasure start to become an orgasm. I felt myself contracting heavily it was pure bliss, the combination of the shiatsu massage and the helix rubing my gspot.

I moved the massager again lower to my lower back and just above the hips. I brought my feet up frog style on the chair and tipped by hips back into the chair, with the end of the helix just touching the chair with my legs supporing my butt so it wasn't touching the chair. With the massager kneading my back and those two pressure points being rocked back and forth I didn't have to do anything, the motion was making the helix hit the spot and move on it's own. It was amazing. I completely relaxed and concentrated on the motion and feelings. I started to feel it building and building then I had a super o. it was pure bliss.

From there I have a another chair which vibrates. after being turned to putty by the shiatsu chair I switched. I tited back until I felt the vibrations buzzing the now exposed pleasure points on my body I had little spasms but nothing big yet, it felt great. I tipped my hips back into the chair and lifted my pelvis like last time, the sensation was much more intense now, the chairs vibrations went right up the helix like a conducting pole right onto my Gspot.

I started to massage the sides of the base of my p. it was like rubbing my gspot as it made the helix move around. After doing that for about 5 minutes and having a few o's I moved my hand down to where the helix touches the frenulum, I massaged there too and this is when I felt the combination of the massage chair buzzing my pleasure spots and the helix rubbing my G and vibrating at the same time, I had a super O.

By this time i was totally relaxed totally pliable putty and so I proceeded to finish, i masturbated while still being buzzed. Everything came together and just before I was going to cum I stopped and then I came automatically, but wasn't spent I did it again to the same point it took about 20 seconds, and then stopped. i came again, then I did the same process again, 20 seconds later I came and came and came I was in pure heaven. The 3 times I came I ejac'd each time.

Afterwards I just felt completely numb all over and warm. my whole body shook and vibrated with those 3 super Os.

anyway, that has got to be the BEST session of o's both ejac and non-ejac I've ever felt.

It's an hour later and I'm still glowing after that last orgasm.

Hope some of you decide to try this too.

Two chairs I can recommend are an iJoy, and a homedics vibration chair.

I only have 2 words for the experience. Mindblowing!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Hi, thanks for your reply. To that end, I will say that the time BEFORE my posting wasn't UNpleasurable.. However last night was a completely different feeling and i DID actually feel my whole body feel in a completely different state.
I think I'm getting nearer the target !

Last night the the leg convulsions were more intense than before and I was laying there feeling even my calf muscles literally swinging to and fro as legs convulsed from side to side like a pneumatic drill !!! The convulsions were THAT hard ! It was an amazing feeling that had me holding my face in my hands and noticed myself expressing my faith to God - ie, "Ohhhh...Goddddddd !!!!" or "Christ, here we go again" as it all started again.. (as the contractions went up and down, fast, then slow, then fast again...when it stopped, my body did feel "post orgasmic" if you know what I mean. It really was like being on a rollercoaster ! Absolutely amazing feeling - but from what has been described on this site before, I think there is more to come - so to speak...

So, finally, are these mad leg convulsions normal and part of it all - Sorry but I've never felt anything like it before - and I thought I'd done it all at my age !!! 🙂
Thanks very much for your time - and your website !!
Andy

ReplyQuote
(@anon666)
New Member Customer

Well, I guess the old adage that "third time is a charm" is true again. My first two attempts at reaching the "big O" with my Aneros MGX didn't really go anywhere. I experimented with positions and relaxation and concentration, but didn't really feel much. I was so ready to feel something that I interpreted every tickle as being of note. But I eventually tired of having the damned thing in me, and stopped.

But the third time was WAY different. I think a change in position helped a lot. This time I sat back in my office chair with my feet up. My bottom was somewhat exposed, but the MGX was lined up better and I could use the edge of the chair to "push off" a bit and get a good rhythm of contractions. And this time I was more vigorous in the contractions than I was the first two times. It actually didn't take long for me to finally feel something. I then relaxed and concentrated. It must have been 3-5 minutes and I felt a rise in the feeling and finally what felt like a moderate orgasm. I was VERY surprised to see that I did not ejaculate. In fact, I was not even hardened.

I managed 3 more "O's", with each one getting a little better and easier to give into. I seemed to be "learning" how to have them. The fifth was ongoing and becoming a real monster of orgasm when I decided to stroke myself. I had a fifth amazing orgasm and this time really thought that I had ejaculated. I hadn't, but kept masturbating and finally did. Whew! I never felt anything quite like that. It overwhelmed me a bit. In fact, my leg had gone to sleep from the position I was in. I stood up a little too quickly and almost fell down. Big lesson: relax a little and recover before starting any sudden movement.

I thought I had done most everything sexually there was to do (including a prostate massage or two), but this is something else.

ReplyQuote
 msd
(@msd)
New Member Customer

This morning, clean and fresh, I had something for the record books. The key is to be clean and well lubricated. I actually use a bit of a manual application. I pull out the product, using the handle, about a third of the way, and squeeze gradually. The trick is to pull the handle toward the small of the back slowly, then gently and gradually squeeze it back in. The "up-and-back" method, allows a phenominal contact with the prostate. A slow and deliberate stroke, along with the pulling and squeeze allows for a very intense reaction. My legs began to shake and, with focus on my prostate, I was in another world. Unbelievable!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Andy

I'm still not sure whether I had 'one'... If I describe what happened maybe someone can confirm... ... I didn't feel anything I would describe as an anal orgasm though ... my legs thighs and pelvis were just convulsing like mad... getting stronger and stronger and then slowing gradually and then starting all over again ??

Any ideas guys I'd be most keen to know..
Thanks

Andy,

In regards to whether or not you experienced a Super O, I believe that your own comments may hold the answer (see above). The Super O itself is typified by intense, blissful waves of pleasure, something that you would have indeed characterized as "orgasmic". Like any other orgasm, when you've had one....you know that you've had one. If there is no pleasure associated with these contractions/convulsions that you describe, then this is not an orgasm.

So what is it? Many others have described this phenomenon as well. There is little question that it is a response to stimulation with the Aneros. Some have felt that these convulsion are precursors to a Super O. The problem with that is that as far as I can remember, no one has reported these convulsion culminating in a release. My concern also is that large nature of this experience may be masking the subtler precursor pleasure waves underneath. My suggestion would be to scale back. Think in terms of less is more. See if you can generate sensation by a much smaller amount of effort.

BF Mayfield

I've now answered my own question.... on only my 3rd attempt, I gave it a go yesterday evening. Unbelievable !!!!
1.5 hours virtually non stop, strongest ever. AND I've moved onto bigger and better things. Before, I was just concentrating on the feeling in my legs, (thighs and calfs), but yesterday I positioned my head slightly to the right and let my shoulders go. This caught my attention when I felt a slight rippling in my left shoulder. I concentrated my thoughts to my whole body and suddenly I felt unbelievable waves taking over my whole body.. my back, shoulders arms, hands and legs were juddering like crazy !... This thing is amazing.
One thing that I really don't know how to go about is the fact I work abroad while my girlfriend works in England - I go home every weekend.
I really want to tell my girlfriend about this BUT:

After last nights 1.5 hour session, I'm quite concerned about my girlfriend watching me and to be honest, her being completely freaked out at what's happpening to my body. I imagine I looked like I was having a fit !!! Has anyone else thought this or worked out a way round it ?
I thought of videoing one of the sessions and showing her it but pointing out, "What you're gonna see looks quite scary.. trust me.. it isn't.. it's bloody unbelievable !!!"
Many thanks for any thoughts on this....

ReplyQuote
(@luvinaneros)
Member Adventurer

This was posted about eight months ago titled last night and I have been able to reproduce it with the Helix, MGX and Maximus. It has taken a while to refine but usually 70-80% of the time I can achieve a wet Super-O. I have not been able to have a wet Super-O with the Eupho.

"Last night I was experiencing my usual aneros enjoyment while watching some adult movies. I went through the usual preparation and inserted my helix. I kept watching the movie I really do not know why because I usually turn off any possible distractions. About ten minutes of some really good involuntary contractions and I was in Super-O bliss. I was lying on my left side both knees and hips flexed having multiple orgasms watching the movie with my head on a pillow. I straightened my left leg just a little to try and watch the movie in a more comfortable position and noticed on the tip of my penis a small amount of secreted Cowper's gland mucus commonly referred to as precum nothing out of the ordinary. When I looked back at the tv the helix was really moving more than it usually does with my involuntary contractions this brought on another Super-O. It felt as if it was moving left and right in my anus. It felt so good it was all I could do to remain still and go with the sensations. I looked down again and noticed that my penis had started to flow with semen. No ejaculation or spurting of fluid just a steady flow. This turned me on even more. My penis was completely flaccid. The helix kept moving and the semen kept pouring. I had no sensation of a traditional orgasm but I did experience two more Super-O's. My only explanation of this is the helix somehow stimulated my seminal vesicles as well as my prostate. It was a very hot experience. When I finished the amount of semen on my pelvis leg and towel was more than I have ever ejaculated. Has anyone else had this experience? I look forward to it if it every happens again." This was posted last summer.

I use to end each solo aneros session with a hands free ejaculation. I would pull my scrotum between my thighs and before I knew it I would be orgasming with great pleasure. Then the night described above happened. My scrotum was relaxed I was having Super-O's and my penis just kept a steady flow of semen coming out of it. I experienced no type of penile orgasm. I knew it had to happen again I just did not know how to exactly repeat it. So I went back to a hands free ejaculation after my fill of Super-O's. Right before I orgasmed and started to ejaculate I could feel my prostate area in my pelvis get very warm and start to tingle. If I lifted my leg and released the tension on my scrotum I found out if I would push down into my pelvis as if I was urinating semen would come out of my penis. If your bladder is not full trust me you will not urinate. Gravity has to help out for me anyway and I am usually on a side or prone with my pelvis supported by a wedge of cushion with my penis and scrotum relaxed. The seminal vesicles set at a slight angle to the prostate and just superior to it. The warm feeling in my pelvis is the release of fluid from my seminal vesicles and prostate gland mixing fluid in preparation to ejaculate. This fluid collects in urethra moves toward the bulb of the penis. As I have Super-O's usually 3-4 and have not ejaculated within a 12-24hr period what I do seems to me best described as a crunch (abdominal exercise) on my side. I pull my pelvis slightly closer to rib cage, and then arch my low back like a cat stretching. Now I know my back can not be arching much but this is the sensation I can best think of to describe my position. This puts the aneros in position to stimulate my ejaculatory ducts and a portion of my seminal vesicles. Then I just bear down push just like I described above. Voila Wet Super-O. I do not think this is a unique experience however given the difficulty of the hands free ejaculation and reviewing posts along this line it may be easier for some than others. If you have low back problems this technique will most likely make your back hurt worse. Anyway I just wanted to post this and I hope some of the forum readers will benefit from this.

la

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

(this post was edited 2007-04-12 08:46:54)

from what i can tell, i've only had two super-O sessions.

the first one is described in My First Super O.

in some ways, i don't think anything will ever surpass that.

but in other ways, tonight, my second super-O session did.

How I Got There

- i have been doing kegels regularly for a couple of weeks

- last night i invented Kegel Aerobics (see that thread), which really primed my system.

- a couple of nights ago i had my Sweet Spot Revelation (see that thread).

- tonight i used the heat gun to adjust the P-tab on my eupho (see Instructions on Modifying Your Aneros).

- and tonight i used the used the "high gloss" mod on my eupho and helix (see Progasm Mod).

- also, i deployed my new Liberator Throe sex blanket.

- (lube: 4cc of Maximus internally, albolene in rectum, more Maximus on the aneros).

How it Felt

when i first put the helix in, i got a generalized feeling of pleasure and excitement.

then, as is usually the case, the first sign that i was on my way is that my balls began to glow with pleasure. they felt physically larger (though weren't really). every brush of my thighs, or squeeze of them made my balls warm with even more sensation. the first time this had happened, i was really surprised. i never really felt much from my balls. but now they are always the advanced guard. (i assume that this is my pudendal nerve being stimmed by the P-tab).

i relaxed and enjoyed my ball pleasure and also allowed myself to feel like i was leaking pre-cum. this often moves the arousal profoundly to my penis, and it did this time. the thing i love about the helix is that its "aggressiveness" leads to a particular feeling of me having a hugely erect and throbbing penis. this was the next stage. (i didn't want to do it, but i did peek at my penis at to see if the erection was for real. my perception of a huge erection was just an effect. my penis was actually not that erect!).

at this point contractions started and the excellent feeling i had was that my hard erection was being massaged from the inside. this too is an apparition. i suppose that is my prostate being massaged, but i'm not sure. doesn't matter. the feeling was real.

i was in the foothills now. and things felt really great. i have learned (as taught by B Mayfield) that "our greatest sex organ is between our ears." in other words, to ascend higher than the foothills, i needed mental arousal to push the physical. there is a particular thing i think of that gets me to vault higher. I fantasize that i'm receiving the attentions of someone who really wants, is hungry for me to feel good, to give me and my body in all its particulars as much accepting, giving and knowing pleasure as possible. When this kicks in (the feeling of being "taken"), i go to a new level. my body transforms in my perception to a beautiful desired pleasured thing. it kind of opens to the pleasure.

this is usually when the orgasms start (and when i deploy my washcloth silencer).

there are orgasms and there are orgasms. this is true for traditional sex as well as aneros sex. on one end, there are the every day kind of wacks and on the other, intense orgasmic love making.

the orgasms i was having now were in the middle. definitely stronger than most wacks can produce, but not super-Os. don't get me wrong, they were awesome. i would change position slightly and a whole different feeling orgasm would strike.

i was also pretty well overcome by giving my body over to it. i was in positions that opened myself up to receiving pleasure. my legs high, my anus pushing out to get more from my imagined pleasurer; or leaning sideways to provide access that way. my pelvis was rhythmically thrusting, and i was squirming. i would draw the sex blanket up to my butt so i had something the hump against.

and the orgasms were getting stronger. i remember feeling that my entire genital region felt like a unified mound of pleasure attached to the helix.

i don't remember exactly but i must have had a really deep and satisfying one that (45 minutes into the session) led me to do my planned switch: out with helix, in with eupho.

i was full of anticipation because of the p-tab adustment i had made on the eupho.

i put it in and, oh my god! it hit my spot so well i was immediately overcome with orgasm waves, feet to nipples.

but it got better.

i was basically uncontrollably thrashing and humping around. and the eupho felt euphoric in my rectum.

i turned on my side and it just took me.

something new for me started. i think it what is supposed to happen. the eupho started directly and rhythmically massaging my prostate. believe it or not, i had never felt that before, despite all that i had felt. it was going and going at that delicious spot, i guess my... g-spot.

i was overcome, and was basically almost crying.

the orgasms welled up so powerfully, i felt like my body was giving everything it had. each one would put me into a suspended reality. these were super-Os. every part of me went into them. and i just couldn't get enough. with each one i would rest a bit and then want it all over again just as much as the last time.

something possessed me to roll onto my belly. underneath me was the luxuriously sexy feeling Liberator Throe shag.

and everything completely changed.

now it was my butt that erupted. my rectum could not get enough of the eupho. it gripped it and held it and loved it. and orgasmed like crazy.

i tried to get my penis out of the stim zone by pushing it down between my legs. this helped and i went into a heaven of oneness with the shag and the eupho.

and then i came, hugely.

and then i just lied there.

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I am kind of at a loss here and am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I guess I'll get to the point. I have never used an Aneros massager before, nor have I experimented much with anal play, though I have been aware of Aneros & its affects for quite some time. Instead, I have focused more on controlling and elongating traditional masturbation & ejaculation/orgasm practices. I can now traditionally masturbate for a seemingly infinite amount of time & control my orgasmic triggers, though I typically choose to end a session after 1-2 hours. I can also extend both my orgasms & ejaculations now through concentration & breathing to sometimes 20-30 seconds. Which compared to some of the posts I have read here seems to be very short compared to a non-ejaculatory "Super-O". Now, here is my point/story.

A few weeks ago, I had a rather lengthy mastubation session. I had nothing else to do, & wanted to se how long I could control myself. While looking at porn, I mastubated without cumming for approximately 3 to 3.5 hours before I couldn't stand it any longer. By masturbating for this long & repeatedly bringing myself to the brink of cumming, then backing off, I was able to build up an extreme amount of prostatic fluid. I took a break for about ten minutes, then sat down to finish my session. I'll only say that it ended with one of the most memorable orgasms of my life, and I ejaculated so much fluid so forcefully that I shot cum at least 12 feet in front of myself. It was about 2 in the morning when I finished, so I fell asleep rather quickly on my bed without cleaning up, which I typically never do. Now, here's the weird part. After falling asleep, I had this dream of the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had. The feeling was so great I couldn't stand it. A some point, I woke up and realized that I was still feeling what I felt while I was asleep. I woke up & was literally shaking with extacy on my bed with I feeling of complete orgasmic pleasure that I can't begin to describe. I had never felt anything like this before. I can only describe it as if I was having almost like an orgasm, but in my entire body, whith the pleasure centered somewhere in my chest, not near my penis. I wasn't erect, but I could feel my PC muscles perioically clenching & unclenching. I have no idea how long this lasted, because frankly, I had no idea at the time what was happening. It was almost like a religious experience. It was fantastic, but also teriffying, because I couldn't control it. The feelings eventually subsided, though, and I fell asleep later with quite some difficulty.

After reading many of these posts, a "Super-O" seems to be the closest if not the exact thing that I experienced. It has never happened again, though I now notice the same feeling build in my chest sometimes, although infinitely fainter, when I ejaculate sometimes. The only major difference is that I never have any anal stimulation. If anybody has had a similar experience w/o anal stimulation, or if you have any advice, please let me know. I feel literally lost and confused about what happened that night, but I do intend to purchase an Aneros soon, probably a Helix, in the hopes of reproducing the experince I had a few weeks ago.

ReplyQuote
(@old-wolf)
Member Adventurer

Following Darwin's suggestion I include my Above and Beyond the Super-O.

The original post with replies can be seen at:

http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1944

4 or 5 times now I have been to a place above and beyond the Super-O that, emotionally & sensually, is out of this world.

I am now re-wired to the point where I start getting involuntaries within 30 seconds of inserting, (I wish there was another word - "inserting" sounds so cold and functional), my Progasm, my current favourite over the Helix. I love the way the Progasm grips my pelvic area between K-Tab and P-Tab with the large stem in my anus, the bulbous end pressing immediately on my prostate. There is something purposeful and commanding (dominating?) in that grip that says "Gotcha! You can't get away. Now, what am I going to do to you today?"

The involuntaries, if they don't start involuntarily from that 'grip' and the pulse around the stem, can be brought about just by holding a mild contraction. Then that delicious rocking starts up, P-tab, anus, prostate, K tab, (tingle up the penis); P-tab, anus, prostate, K-tab, (tingle up the penis). I might have got the exact order wrong and the (tingle up the penis) comes after the 'prostate', but, hey, I'm already in a place where I don't care. Just don't stop!!

Then the P waves set in and within a minute or so of the P, A, P, K, (T-up-the-P) cycle I hit my first Super-O, twitching and writhing, often with my back arched off the bed and my pulse racing throughout my body from my toes to my head, centring around the Progasm. While I am trying to control my moans, squeaks & whimpers, the bloody Progasm is doing its damnedest to make me lose that control, jumping around like a demented kangaroo, hitting places inside that P.A. (pre-Aneros) I didn't even suspect that I had. Pleasure, warmth and tingles flood through my body time and again. As the first Super-O subsides the Progasm settles down to its P, A, P, K, (T-up-the P) cycle again and starts gathering resources from me for the next Super-O, each successive O longer, more powerful and intense than the previous.

After 5 or 6 (7? 8?) of these I am a twitching, wriggling, sweating, glowing protoplasm and the Progasm tightens its grip (Gotcha!) for the next one. Now this is where, sometimes if I do it right, I can get to that 'other place' I mentioned at the start. And I can only get there after being fatigued from a succession of Super-Os.

As the large muscle contractions start and using the tiredness of those muscles, I can make a semi-conscious effort not to let my abs tighten up, not to give way to the back-arching and shuddering, and my body subsides into a zone of total relaxation, whilst awash in overwhelming bliss and ecstasy. I can be feeling like crying whilst, at the same time wanting to laugh but doing neither because I am so totally relaxed I can't find the will. The conscious part of my mind can be thinking "This can't be real, no-one can experience this much pleasure, please don't stop" whilst on another level I am aware of the Progasm gently stroking away keeping up the input, keeping me in that timeless 'other place'. I am vaguely aware of my penis, sometimes partially erect, sometimes flaccid, but always gently throbbing & often leaking.

I seem to be inordinately heavy, sinking into/through the bed whilst, conversely and simultaneously, weightless & floating above it, I lose all sense of time immersed in wave after wave of orgasmic, for there is no other word, delight. I feel absolutely open, naked, (physically I am of course, but I mean more than that) and submissive to what is happening to me; yet totally safe, warm, happy (so happy) and secure.

At some point something brings me slowly and gently back into the real world. Maybe my dry mouth and tongue, for I have been lying there with my mouth open in wonder and joy breathing (moaning?) softly. Maybe my fingers tiring and cramping from reflexively pinching, rolling and stroking my nipples. Whichever, I drift slowly back to 'here & now' and bask in the euphoric afterglow far exceeding that following ejaculation. Feeling totally elated and just sexy I make the mistake of stretching in pleasure which moves the Progasm slightly inside of me. It tightens its grip.

Gotcha! We're off again...

Old Wolf

ReplyQuote
(@distraught)
Member Adventurer

Am I right in thinking that a super o is more intense, significantly more intense, than a regular penis orgasm?

Because some make that sound obvious, but other say something like "it was almost as good as an ejaculatory orgasm", as if it wasn't "super" just alternate.

Penile orgasms can be great, and I have had some incredible ones. The Aneros Super O is a different feeling. It is an overwhelming feeling that pretty much involves your whole body. It goes on and on and on and on in waves of pleasure. I love them both but I'd have to say the Super O with an Aneros is better. While penile orgasms can be very intense and you can even tease and elevate yourself to higher states of arousal - the Aneros Super O though just kind of takes over. You are on a ride, and don't want to get off. An Aneros Super O (for me) is just as strong (maybe stronger) than the most intense penile orgasm, but it is a different feeling, and it lasts much longer. For me I can have continuous O's and Super O's for hours!!! It's unbelievable!

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

uh, i had two hours totally beyond beyond.

ingredients:
- one puff
- grapeseed oil sensually applied lightly from thighs to neck, inclusive
- and i mean sensually.
- a mirror (for the sensuous application)
- a sex blanket
- your body
- your mind
- your hands (well, they are really somebody else's hands now aren't they.)

go!

hands do a modified Extended Male Deer in which they do whatever the fuck they want to you, all over, to make you writhe with pleasure.

briefly, the culmination of the prelude was me resorting to (somebody suggested) imagining that my whole body was a penis being racked with orgasm convulsions because that was the only way i could mentally process what i was feeling.

from there it was non-stop body and imagination bending, orgiastic, obscene all shaking orgasms and cumming no-cum. (take, take, take my body part. take it.)

of course from every angle and position. my hands discovered lovely spots, like the fleshy part where your cheeks curve into your perineum.

doya know that every orgasm is different?

and then it was stuck on stuck on on coming, obscenely coming as the sex roles in my imagination cinemascaped across my body,

now, here is the thing. are you other guys really experiencing this? particularly my hole or perineum or prostate or rectum vibrating gorgeously to contribute to the wild thrashing explosions?

like being given an IV of liquid lust.

i just cannot believe any of you guys are really having this. it is too fucking intimate. it is like you are coming onto this forum and revealing to us that you ravaged yourself for hours, topped only by more ravaging.

darwin

p.s. this post is dedicated to B Mayfield. (so, is this finally the super-O? I'm blushing)

p.p.s yes, this totally blows away my previous "first super O" as memorialized by "my fucking poem"

p.p.p.s just to be clear, this was unadulterated sex, not just pleasure. and i came something like 100 times. the baseline was coming, and the peaks were coming incredibly hard, shooting the strongest load i had ever shot (with no load of course).

** cross-posted for posterity from "super-o-delirium-O**

Kn11 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

I got the Helix today and read the directions, lubed up, put it in, and nothing really happened. I don't know what I didn't do. Go fig.

Well its not as easy as it seems. With some people its easy, they just have to lay down and relax and thats it. With me it took about 8 tries.
And i tried Helix and Mgx , only Progasm brought me to my first O dont
know it if was superO it was VERY pleasurable tho. You need to be
turned on for sure so not masturbating for couple days help. Be patient
keep trying, you can watch some erotic stuff while relaxing. It helped with me... Good luck

ReplyQuote
(@distraught)
Member Adventurer

Thought I'd add to the glossary here - "Screaming O's". The other day after adjusting my diet somewhat based on Zaneblues regimin of taking Omega 3, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vit C & E, chocolate, then adding Ginko Biloba, and Panax Ginseng along with fairly low carb - I had an incredibly intense session. I was going to mention it earlier, but have just been too busy. While most of you have probably read other posts by me that super O's and really pleasurable sessions are normal, this was distinctly different. Before I even started using the Aneros, I felt slightly orgasmic. I was 'primed'. Usually takes me about an hour to get to Super O level, but this time everything was greatly accelerated. Within about 20 to 30 minutes, I was in an all fours position and intermittent kneeling down on my elbows. When I raised up on my hands my legs and arms began shaking harder and harder. I was saying 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh', every few seconds. This was one wave that lasted about 5 minutes. Then another wave came that was more intense. This happened a few times until I was finally shaking uncontrollably really hard all over, breathing as fast as I could (several breaths a sec) and yelling very loudly 'Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah' over and over every few seconds. The whole time was the most blissful pleasant feeling I can practically imagine. I was totally taken over by this and a slave too it. The same day I had a few more sessions similar to it. [I'm always having to stop because the phone rings, or I have to run an errand or whatever - very annoying.] Like I say though this was just unbelievable. I can't imagine it ever getting any better than this. If it does, I don't know if my body can physically take it.

Have many of you experienced this level before? Gosh I love this thing, but I am becoming so addicted. I feel I may need a support group for this thing and a blog to write down my experiences. They are just too intense to keep to myself.

ReplyQuote
(@mister66)
Active Member Customer

Okay, so the last time I had a wet dream was like when I was about 16 or 17 and I have been wishing I could have one since. Well I have been taking 50mg of zinc a day and using the mgx on and off pretty regularly for a couple of months now and it gets better all the time. But last night was just unbelievable. I finally got into such a relaxed trance like state that it felt like I was awake and having the most intense wet dream ever! I remember when I was younger and I would have a wet dream it would feel so good, but I would wake up in the middle of it and it would end and I hated when that would happen. I always wished I could stay asleep and just keep cumming. Well last night I got so relaxed that I felt like I was just floating away and I forgot about everything around me and that's when it happened. I mean I could not stop cumming! The contractions were rapid fire one after the other and it felt un-f***ing believable. I was even thinking to myself while it was happening that this wasn't possible because it felt so unreal. It just took over and it felt like I was 15 again and I was awake and I was having a wet dream, but it lasted for like 1/2 an hour and it was incredibly intense. I can't wait to do it again! For those of you who have experienced this, you know what I mean. I just can't describe how awesome it felt!!!!!!!!!!I was just laying on my side in the fetal position and the contractions were going through my whole body. I didn't make any noise, but it was like somebody turned on a magic button and I came so hard and so long like nothing I have ever experienced before. I had no idea the body was capable of such a high degree of pleasure! I can best describe it as a machine gun orgasm that just would not quit and kept getting more intense as I floated more into a trance. I finally had to come out of it because I just could not take it anymore, that's how intense it got and I was just plain getting worn out because my whole body was completely drained of all it's energy and I had to go to sleep. Wow! Best sex toy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@evil-zombie)
Member Adventurer

thought id chime in...after reading several of the posts..several i;d like to quote from but won't...accurately describlng the super-o...achived this on 4th try..
after viewing several videos on xtube..i thought why not...the one i bought..the progasm..doesn't move like those i saw in the vids...it seems to be in complete contact at all times...is this a plus?.. i think so...when pulling in..its constanltly on me...release same...not like its floating or moving...i like this...getting to the first super -o tooka lil exploring...as i've said...been there almost done that...all of my sessions have gotten me there...tingling..twitching but just one sent me to the moon...i wish everyone was like that but for some reason the waves start happening then stop..
u lay there thinking...they start again but...any whoos... when i did hit it..i was absolutely in a state of uncontrollably orgasmic bliss...body convulsing...raising my hips off the bed as i spasmed ...pulling my big toy in me and grinding in mid air..ohh fuckkk..thinking this cannot be real as i wiggled my hips feeling the body waves crashing through me and jerking and twitching as i panted n shook wildly..doing some rapid fire -pull ins i started to just start bucking uncontrollably and raised my hips off the bed...squeezing and oh helll.....wave after wave..slamming through me...i just lost it..thrashing...moaning...ohhh helll...i tried to calm down but the feelings like getting a cold chill rack through ur body but are warm kept coming
i could do nothing but lay there as i felt these waves crashing..panting for breath
i tried afte 30 minutes to describe this on the site thinking ..do it now..its fresh on ur mind.....

ReplyQuote
(@linghaman)
Reputable Member Customer

Me: 56 year old guy with healthy interest in sex, married to sensual woman who has slow fuse and is happy with more modest sex life (she is also busy); therefor looking for outlets for my sexual energy and interests and still be faithful. I tried electro stim (didn't work), massage parlors (too shallow and expensive), vibrators etc (nothing really did it for me). Bought an MGX three weeks ago after reading testimonial on line. Read the forum almost in its entirety before I bought the MGX.

The last three weeks: Did all the prep as everyone reccomended. First use two hours, I was very mechanical, too hurried and impatient. Mainly did it on my back with pillows under the small of my back while watching porn on computer in a motel. Legs tense supporting me. Nothing happened. Second use, same position tried to relax more, spent three hours and got a little tingling two or three times, continued porn viewing, some hope but hardly worth the effort. Third use, continued on back had same tingling at beginning still looking at porn, lost it when I switched from MGX to a new helix I bought. Spent 5 hours ... very frustrating nothing really happened. Next day spent 1 1/2 hours late at night. Same position on back with pillows. No porn. Nothing happened. Gave up and went to bed at 1:30 AM. Remembered some posts on forum about fantacising (no porn ...too distracting) and leaving aneros in while you slept.

Left MGX in, turned out lights and went to sleep, covered up and got warm. Fell asleep for two hours.
Woke up at 4 AM with a feeling of fullness in my rectum. Layed on my left side and did contractions as directed by forum members and began to fantacize about my wife's very sexy vagina. Laid on my left side with knee up. Bam, after three contractions I could feel things building. By 5 contractions I was in full swing. Wave after wave building and ebbing. Reached a fevered level that I was groaning and arching my back. This went on for two hours continuously. It was unbelieveable. I made it to the threshold of a super O at least 5 times. Found that when I was about to lose the wave and not continue . . . I removed the MGX for 2 minutes and let my prostate throb. When I slid the cool MGX back in I could feel my prostate surrounding it and swelling in contractions. I didn't even have to do anything . . it took off by itself.

I spent two hours in what was a continuous state of orgasm. At times aI thought I would faint. It was unbelievable! I can't wait to do another session next week. I think I have started an exciting process. I still have a lot to learn but the trip is well worth it if the events of the last session are an indicator of the scenery I will have along the way.

Lessons learned: Relax. If you can't, leave it while you take a 20 minute nap. Fantacize sometuning that turns you on. Get in a very comfortable position. Keep the room warm. Don't be distracted by porn. Listen to your body ...it will tell you what it wants.

ReplyQuote
(@teatrader)
New Member Customer

If a super-O is body convulsions, profuse sweating, and panting, then I had one last night. There was no erection and no ejaculation, just waves of uncontrollable body convulsions. I first bought the MGX model when I saw the video on the mastechniques blog. I had some mini-O's the third time I used it, but then could never achieve them again. I found the Helix at a local bookstore and bought it. I continued to have disappointing results until last night. Here was the difference. My wife has been helping me by stroking my chest and body, occassionally stroking my cock. Last night she gave my a prostate massage, a first for both of us. It did help me focus on my prostate and the feeling of stimulating the prostate. I put the Helix in and did everything I read. Anal contractions, tensing the legs. Then I realized there is a difference between PC contractions and anal contractions. When I contracted my PC muscles, my thighs, then legs would begin to shake, and eventually my whole body was convulsing like a grand mal seizure. Profuse sweating, heavy breathing, felt like I was going to ejaculate but never would, the wave would wash away and start again. I had maybe 7-8 in row with just enough time to catch my breath. My wife was amazed and turned on and when i would say I think I'm done, she would encourage to have one more. This went on for 2-3 hours until I had to go to bed so I could function the next day. Now I am convinced I can do it again and will try as often as I can to see how far I can take this new found male full body orgasm. I am amazed at what the body is capable of and want to tell all my male friends what they are missing out on. Don't give up, it takes time, but when you get it right, you will be forever changed.

From the wife's perspective: I can say that this was one of the hottest things I have witnessed my husband do. I do suggest for those of you with a partner willing to massage your prostate prior to the insertion of the aneros it seems to help with relaxation and focusing in on the feelings from your prostate. The other times my husband has used the aneros he did not have the reaction he did this time. Amazing!! We will be having A LOT of fun with this toy!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: