<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Aneros Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/</link>
            <description>The Aneros Community Forum</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:59:01 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Aneros Progasm Ice</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126404</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:11:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[After much thought, I decided to order a Progasm Black Ice. I was really hesitant because of the size of it, and thinking I would have trouble inserting it. This would be the largest Massage...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After much thought, I decided to order a Progasm Black Ice. I was really hesitant because of the size of it, and thinking I would have trouble inserting it. This would be the largest Massager I have tried. I already have the Helix, and Helix Syn, The Eupho Syn, MGX Trident, PSY, Peridise and Tempo. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The first time I tried it, I used the PSY first for about 15 minutes to loosen things up. I use Coconut Oil with the PSY. I then removed the PSY, and lubed the Progasm Black Ice with a generous amount of Silicone lube. I was surprised how easily it slipped in with the Silicone lube, no issues at all. I immediately noticed that it found the prostate, and the sensations were excellent. I am glad I ordered this; it is a keeper. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mistybob</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126404</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Have you ever said or thought anything that you wouldn&#039;t ever expect to say while experiencing prostate pleasure?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126403</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:15:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Sounds like it is bringing things up from deep inside and you&#039;re speaking from your heart, not your brain, which is good!!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like it is bringing things up from deep inside and you're speaking from your heart, not your brain, which is good!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126403</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: nothing beats being told you have enlarged prostate at 35 (sigh, i knew this was gunna happen sooner or later)</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126402</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:14:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Very neat stuff!
So my first thought is: if you got hard, were dripping precum, and it went up and down twice, and you had P-waves, but felt like it was satisfying, did you ejaculate later?...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very neat stuff!</p>
<p>So my first thought is: if you got hard, were dripping precum, and it went up and down twice, and you had P-waves, but felt like it was satisfying, did you ejaculate later? Do you cum normally or do you just do these sessions without getting a normal full penile orgasmic ejaculation?</p>
<p>I ask because a lot of problems with men's prostates stems from semen and prostate fluid hanging out in the prostate unreleased and it can crystallize, much as urine does, and it causes trauma and irritation that can create prostate problems down the road. Not that it happens to every man, but studies and experience shows clearly that there is a link between getting the prostate to completely drain and it staying healthy and problem-free for a long time, versus fluid staying in there and not releasing and it causing problems down the road.</p>
<p>I ask again because you are pretty young to be having prostate issues like you are having. While it sometimes goes against the "rewiring" journey, next time you have a session and you get hard, I think you should just crank your cock until you cum your brains out with the toy still in you. It might be more intense than you want to handle, but it will completely and utterly drain your prostate of every last drop inside of it. If you aren't milking your prostate during sessions from normal toy use, then you might need to end your session, regardless of how satisfied you feel from it, with a Super T and let it all out. It is normal and healthy to do this!</p>
<p>I know the Aneros gods will say "no, you don't actually rewire when you do that!" But you are having prostate sensations, and you are getting some autocontractions, which is good and that's on the road to hands-free prostate orgasms. </p>
<p>Another thing I'd do, and this is just me here, is to ditch the AI or any phone use and just focus on your body and your breathing. And by breathing I don't mean forceful breathing. More of a "return to your breath" and pay attention to your body and the biofeedback you are getting from the toy inside of you. While AI is helpful, it's not going to give you the cues and data in real time that can lead to a prostate orgasm. It is mining the entire internet for data to give you feedback as you ask it questions and tell it things. So it only has what it can find online to use as info to give you. You need to get way more into your body and get way outside your mind, and using AI actively while engaged in a session is going to keep you brain-focused and not body-aware if that makes sense. Not trying to dismay you from your progress, but relying on a machine learning engine for real time, in the moment computations is taking you away from the joy of learning all this new stuff your body is trying to teach you :)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126402</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Simultaneous prostate and penal orgasms</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126401</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:08:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The lovely, most wonderful feeling of a Super T, yes I love it so very much! I always end sessions with a Super T. Sometimes, shameless as it is to admit here, I do sessions only because I w...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The lovely, most wonderful feeling of a Super T, yes I love it so very much! I always end sessions with a Super T. Sometimes, shameless as it is to admit here, I do sessions only because I want that Super T for the feeling of the most powerful, ultimate orgasm of all time. I have many hands-free orgasms prior to that full release, but the anticipation and want for the Super T drives me until my whole life can't go on until I grab my cock and get hard and I'm nearly drooling to the point of that finality.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126401</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Simultaneous prostate and penal orgasms</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126400</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:15:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just wondering if there are some like me who enjoy the ecstasy of experiencing prostate and penal orgasms simultaneously! I usually start a session with my MGX blue and the do nothing method...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering if there are some like me who enjoy the ecstasy of experiencing prostate and penal orgasms simultaneously! I usually start a session with my MGX blue and the do nothing method. Soon involuntaries begin and the head of the MGX begins massaging my prostate while the ribbed stem stimulates my anus. When I feel the point of no return approaching I use my hand held massager on my cock and feel the MGX pulled in as far as it will go and then I experience an explosive ejaculation along with a long prostate orgasm! The feeling is euphoric pleasure like no other and leaves me feeling totally drained!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fred27</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126400</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Have you ever said or thought anything that you wouldn&#039;t ever expect to say while experiencing prostate pleasure?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126399</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:15:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Have you ever shocked yourself with what you say or think while having prostate orgasms?On some occasions I&#039;ve moaned about wanting to eat my own cum, and I&#039;ve called myself a slut in Spanis...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you ever shocked yourself with what you say or think while having prostate orgasms?<br /><br />On some occasions I've moaned about wanting to eat my own cum, and I've called myself a slut in Spanish out loud both of which I'd never thought of before.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>LightningEdge756</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126399</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: nothing beats being told you have enlarged prostate at 35 (sigh, i knew this was gunna happen sooner or later)</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126398</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:22:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okkkkkkkk.So i know i shouldnt have gone and done a few sessions when i made this thread regarding my minor BPH, which i am getting absolutely no pain or issues fromBut.......today finished ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okkkkkkkk.<br /><br /><br />So i know i shouldnt have gone and done a few sessions when i made this thread regarding my minor BPH, which i am getting absolutely no pain or issues from<br /><br />But.......<br /><br />today finished work, came home plotted around and did some little things, decided to have a session this afternoon more like 2hrs then 1hr 30mins<br /><br />so i was having a look at the start of my session on my phone and google ai gave me a response on what device i have, how i have my legs, is my butt propped up, and google gave me the "do nothing approach" with belly breathing, so for like 15 mins of my session starting i stopped ab-clenching the device and i just let it be, eventually the glutes and thighs started firing off intermittently, kept fully relaxed and kept my full deep breathing going.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Eventually that firing off then turned into persistent quaking, still "did nothing" other then tease the nips, that ended up getting to a point where what i can describe a bubble started to form in my pelvic region, was semi hard at the time, still "did nothing" then decided to inverse Kegel so instead of clenching i pushed out which in quick success caused my quaking to intensify and the bubble to grow even more, still did nothing and kept my breathing slow and steady and relaxed</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>and here is the good part of it, went from semi to hard, felt like i was gunna ejac but didnt the plesure was about a 7 and felt like everything was dancing in the region i may have had my very first intense p-wave.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>after that went back to semi and was ooooozing pre, kept inputting data to the google AI of what i was feeling, didnt stop, fluttering, quaking, pleasure was about a 5, for about 3 or 4 mins in a valley and then BANG out of nowhere back to full hard again and the pleasure went back up to a 7 close to a 8 again. and felt like i was sitting in the brink of ejacing again but didnt, possibly 2nd and more powerful p-wave whch i rode like i was on a surfboard</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>2 amazing p-waves, was more then enough for my nervous system to handle and had tapped me out and after that went completely soft, more pre, leg trembling slowly started to die down and eventually stopped and ended the session with a shower and for once when i urinated it wasnt weak but strong for the frist time in a while<br /><br />in all, first time ive had a decent session now 3 days rest and then we start again on friday, the daft i had with google ai didnt save so ill be sure to save it on gemini and just so i dont copy and paste the draft and make it low effort ill take some of its draft and write it out myself. what yall think? i feel strange af i had 2 decent p-waves this afternoon</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>harlz300</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126398</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: nothing beats being told you have enlarged prostate at 35 (sigh, i knew this was gunna happen sooner or later)</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126397</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 16:26:48 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey @techpumpto be totally honest, for the last 12 months i have been supporting a family member with a really bad meth habit, who can&#039;t sit still, a lot of stress on my shoulders, whenever ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey @techpump<br /><br />to be totally honest, for the last 12 months i have been supporting a family member with a really bad meth habit, who can't sit still, a lot of stress on my shoulders, whenever i try to have some alone time, cant even do it, also i work as a industrial cleaner. i haven't had the time to use my aneros, and im frankly worried that if i do use it it will irritate my BPH even more. so ive gone cold turkey untill i get these tests done</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>harlz300</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126397</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Helix Syn Trident Lube?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126396</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 15:44:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mistybob you mean does Astroglide gel dry up quickly? No it actually stays wet for a really long time for me. I keep my toys warm and ready by suspending or setting them in a big thermos mu...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mistybob you mean does Astroglide gel dry up quickly? No it actually stays wet for a really long time for me. I keep my toys warm and ready by suspending or setting them in a big thermos mug full of hot water. So there's a tiny bit of water, some drops, that winds up mixing with the lube in me and I put a tiny bit I mean one little bead of gel on a toy and it is super super slick. I go through like one tube of Astroglide gel every 6 months or sometimes it lasts longer than that.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126396</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Helix Syn Trident Lube?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126395</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 15:40:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[It dries out pretty quickly, doesn&#039;t it?  I like Coconut Oil, which for me is good for two hours or so. I have no issue cleaning it up, dish soap and water. 
&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>@orgasmexplorer Yes for sure, I'm allergic to aloe-based stuff because it is in the birch tree family and latex, which I am really allergic to, is also in that same family. If figs are not ripe enough that white sap that comes out of them, sometimes it makes my lips swell up a little bit or feel irritated.</p>
<p>Astroglide also makes an organic or natural gel that doesn't have the same things their normal gel has. I think they still make it, take a look maybe the ingredients are better for you? I just swear by Astroglide gel because I've been at this art for a few decades now and no other lube compares, and it isn't even toy dependent or material type dependent either. Steel, glass, plastic, silicones of various kinds, rubber, PVC, whatever, the astroglide gel just works perfect on everything.</p>
<p></p>
<p>It dries out pretty quickly, doesn't it?  I like Coconut Oil, which for me is good for two hours or so. I have no issue cleaning it up, dish soap and water. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mistybob</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126395</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		